Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
count dracula
How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 9:26PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Are there actually a lot of people here, or is it the same 100 people or so using different names?
decided long long ago
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 9:33PM - in reply to count dracula Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
12 people and that includes the Brojos.
Rae got it goin' on pal
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 9:33PM - in reply to count dracula Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
There are at least two of us.
fdsgfg
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 9:38PM - in reply to count dracula Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
letsrun is one person.
sub-human troglodyte
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 9:46PM - in reply to count dracula Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Please define "people". No offense to letsrun posters, myself included.
Here is the answer you seek
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 9:58PM - in reply to count dracula Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I thought that this had already been established. There are three posters in total. You, me, and someone else posting under lots of handles.
txRUNNERgirl
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 10:04PM - in reply to count dracula Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You, me and that other guy.
Anon
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 10:10PM - in reply to count dracula Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
We are all one.
webfoot
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 10:21PM - in reply to txRUNNERgirl Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

txRUNNERgirl wrote:

That puts letsrun girl representation at 33.3%, which has to be high for letsrun. I think there are 9 guys and txRUNNERgirl.
Octa
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 10:29PM - in reply to count dracula Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I think the traffic here is quite decent.
ace in the troll
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 10:33PM - in reply to count dracula Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
ace in the troll was here.
killarney
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 10:57PM - in reply to count dracula Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I post under like 10 different names, all as frequently as this one. So yes I genuinely believe 98% of the posts come from about 12 people, including the brojos.
qlkd j
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 11:12PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Just from running a quick ip-poller every week or so I've seen as many as 400 unique id's posting. But what do I know?
Carl Weathers
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 11:23PM - in reply to qlkd j Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
There was some research done few years ago, can't find the thread(s), but it was determined that about 280 unique posters post at least once a month. So the joke is true, it's really just you, me and the other dudes. It's amazing the variety of threads between a few peeps.
Hats to be axed
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 11:23PM - in reply to qlkd j Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

qlkd j wrote:

Just from running a quick ip-poller every week or so I've seen as many as 400 unique id's posting. But what do I know?

How do you do that?
youcankugleit
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 11:25PM - in reply to count dracula Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
worth $1.2 million

http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/letsrun.com

How much does it make?

$ 1,095 / day

$ 32,850 / month

$ 394,200 / year

traffic values

Website Traffic

73,078 visitors / day

2,192,340 visitors / month

26,308,080 visitors / year

365,224 pageviews / day

10,956,720 pageviews / month

131,480,640 pageviews / year

Alexa Rank: 22,669
(Alexa Global Rank for
Edit Message
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/29/2013 11:26PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
lol I have so many different names. I wonder how many other people on here operate like me and if it's really the same few minds going at it
inderesting
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/30/2013 12:18AM - in reply to youcankugleit Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
according to that website, xvideos is worth over 2 billion and redtube is worth over a billion.
Makhloufi is clean
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/30/2013 12:25AM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Okay, I was known as killarney, I am going to use this name for a while now.
Mr Obvious
RE: How many people actually post on LetsRun? 7/30/2013 4:20AM - in reply to webfoot Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

webfoot wrote:

txRUNNERgirl wrote:

That puts letsrun girl representation at 33.3%, which has to be high for letsrun. I think there are 9 guys and txRUNNERgirl.

Among the 8 posters are a couple of sexually confused guys. txRUNNERgirl is the most successful spoof but there are no actual women here.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |