bored on a saturday
More evidence pointing towards Farah being a doper: El G's coach said he should be a 1500 guy 7/20/2013 2:28PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Mo Farah saidwrote:
“It’s great. But I remember talking to Hicham El Guerrouj’s coach in 2005 and he said to me I should be a 1500m runner, just because my style suits the race. Even though I do 5000m and 10,000m now and over the years I have been doing longer stuff, I have been able to work on my speed and just continue so I do everything – long, short – and that’s been the difference. And for me I am really pleased to have actually run that fast.

If you don't think EL G was dirty, well then.....

http://www.iaaf.org/news/feature/after-european-1500m-record-farah-has-the-wor

El G's coach knew, "If you take an average guy on the circuit and dope him, he's unbeatable."
u gotta laugh at this
RE: More evidence pointing towards Farah being a doper: El G's coach said he should be a 1500 guy 7/20/2013 2:31PM - in reply to bored on a saturday Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Saw this on another thread yesterday.

Photo of the year:

http://i.imgur.com/VOelhMg.png

Farah's time is like Froome in TDF - too fast. You don't want to be approaching dopers times.
[}
RE: More evidence pointing towards Farah being a doper: El G's coach said he should be a 1500 guy 7/20/2013 2:37PM - in reply to bored on a saturday Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

bored on a saturday wrote:

El G's coach knew, "If you take an average guy on the circuit and dope him, he's unbeatable."

Wait, so that means that no more than one runner per event on the circuit is doping at any given time? Take that, Letsrun!
Jeff Wigand
RE: More evidence pointing towards Farah being a doper: El G's coach said he should be a 1500 guy 7/20/2013 3:37PM - in reply to u gotta laugh at this Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

u gotta laugh at this wrote:
You don't want to be approaching dopers times.

Thanks for that advise. And since Vanja Perišić was on CERA when she ran 2:06.82 for 800m in the Olympics, I'll keep an eye out for any woman who approaches her doped up time.