Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Old Man Runner
Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 11:31AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Disappointed.
doo doo
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 11:56AM - in reply to Old Man Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
bonarjams
Sideshow Bob
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 11:59AM - in reply to Old Man Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
justice served

oh wait......
Typical...
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:20PM - in reply to Old Man Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
PISSED.
CJ does exist...
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:24PM - in reply to Old Man Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Ouch.
Logical Man
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:24PM - in reply to Typical... Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Total reversal of everything I thought about this guy.
someone had to do it
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:25PM - in reply to Old Man Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
gay
Sprintgeezer
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:25PM - in reply to Typical... Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Relieved.

I guess it's like being constipated for a long time, then finally taking that big dump (although I've never been constipated, I imagine that's what it would be like).

Relieved, but not satisfied.

More to come.
Kracker
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:28PM - in reply to Old Man Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Based on no direct knowledge, I would have guessed there was a pretty good chance he was using.

Yet I am still a bit surprised this came out.

And saddened. This is bad for the sport we love.

There is far more abuse of drugs in the NFL but the media doesn't harp on it at all and so the NFL is not harmed by it.

In track, the only stories the general public usually gets are those dealing with drug use
Sweet Nell Fenwick
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:28PM - in reply to Old Man Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Revealing.
whatdoyasee
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:28PM - in reply to Sprintgeezer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
if Obama had a son who was a world class sprinter...
reading 101
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:33PM - in reply to whatdoyasee Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

whatdoyasee wrote:

if Obama had a son who was a world class sprinter...

hahahahaaa
NativeSon
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:36PM - in reply to reading 101 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Mine were three.

"Oh my God!"
Usain
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:39PM - in reply to Old Man Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Old Man Runner wrote:

Disappointed.

Next.
Emil C
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:40PM - in reply to Old Man Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Shit.
alanson
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:43PM - in reply to Old Man Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
When presented with a choice of playing it safe and being a clean also-ran, and taking a risk and being US Champion, the decision is pretty clear cut.
blackest cactus
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:45PM - in reply to Old Man Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Saddened.
Guppy
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:45PM - in reply to Old Man Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Disappointed, not in Gay, but in the IAAF or WADA for basically saying it's okay for Bolt and Blake to be dirty as hell but not okay for Gay, even in a non-Olympic year. I was really looking forward to WCs this year, Gay being dirty or not. It is my belief all sprinters in the WC finals are dirty to varying degrees. Not sure how or why Gay tested positive but Bolt and Blake never did (or so many other Jamaicans). I can only hope those clowns test positive as well. At least Gay was a respectable guy.
giggle
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:47PM - in reply to Guppy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
TNB
A. Saladbar
RE: Describe Your Reaction to the Tyson Gay Tests Postive News in One Word. 7/14/2013 12:50PM - in reply to Old Man Runner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Scared.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |