Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |
LetsRun.com
your benevolent dictator
Schumacher's boys raced at 8:40 pm - Lopez Lomong just set the AR at 13:06.99!! 3/1/2013 8:42PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Results here

We are in NY for business today - our selling talks with Time Warner Inc. are entering their final stages - so we'll cover the men's 5000 in NY for you. Schedule is as follows:

FRIDAY, MARCH 1
8 pm Women's distance medley relay
8:15 pm Men's 1,000m run
8:20 pm Women's 5,000m run
8:40 pm Men's 5,000m run

We'll probably cover it using a new blog service we are trying out and will give you the link later.

If you want to watch it live, u can get in the Armory for free or pay $20 for FTP.

Note. Live play by play here

Results here
No1SkypeDebater
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 9:51AM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Skype Debate to follow coverage?
bear claw
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 9:53AM - in reply to No1SkypeDebater Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Can I has the tweeter?
The Stache
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 9:54AM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"Selling talks"? Have I missed something? Are the Brojos selling LRC to Time Warner?
agip
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 10:13AM - in reply to The Stache Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

The Stache wrote:

"Selling talks"? Have I missed something? Are the Brojos selling LRC to Time Warner?

I think they meant that time warner is selling itself to lrc.
jayhova
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 10:24AM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Sweet! Thanks, this should be good.
nowow
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 11:23AM - in reply to agip Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

agip wrote:
I think they meant that time warner is selling itself to lrc.

Leveraged buy out, I like.
the first of my kind
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 11:51AM - in reply to nowow Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
too bad lrc won't generate nearly enough cash flow.
J.R.
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 12:10PM - in reply to The Stache Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

The Stache wrote:

If so, that's the death knoll for internet coverage.
LetsRun.com
your benevolent dictator
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 1:03PM - in reply to J.R. Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The thing about talks to Time Warner was a joke.

Jeremy Mosher, who freelances for Tom Ratcliffe, who is the agent to many of the guys, has done a pre-race Q&A on the race: http://www.kimbia.net/schumacher-men-take-aim-at-1315-in-nyc/
Jerome Kopf
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 3:45PM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The Time/Warner stuff was a joke but not the talks with Pfizer.
Your Benevolent Revolutionary
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 3:48PM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
When did 13:15 become world class for a 5k?
what up j
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 5:56PM - in reply to Your Benevolent Revolutionary Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Can we get some links where to pay/purchase coverage?

Or if it will be blogged here?

Or tweeted?

Mucho Gracias!
Canova>God
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 6:04PM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Thanks for keeping it real Brojos.
what up j
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 6:13PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Eh, now that I know I have to pay flotrack to watch it, "Puff Puff Pass".

They make plenty of money advertising on their site. I'm surprised no one has brought that to attention. Talk about getting greedy and doubling dipping.
Come on mayne
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 6:57PM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
When's the link going up?
LetsRun.com
your benevolent dictator
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 7:14PM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
ecin
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 7:43PM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Interesting that Schumacher is still wearing OTC clothing after the annoucement.
Mush
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 7:43PM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
bump
screeeech
RE: Schumacher's boys race at 8:40 pm - we'll be there to cover it for you 3/1/2013 7:59PM - in reply to Mush Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Solid effort on the updates. Nicely done.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |