Hole in one
Running after visit to the @ss doctor 2/10/2013 7:32PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Going in for a colonosopy at 7:00 am later this week. For those of you that have had one (I haven't) what are the odds I'll be able to get in a few easy miles in the evening?
Haha yo (blow it)
RE: Running after visit to the @ss doctor 2/10/2013 7:36PM - in reply to Hole in one Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Did you have a nice colon blow? Be careful you don't shit yourself on the afternoon run!
Hole in one
RE: Running after visit to the @ss doctor 2/10/2013 7:41PM - in reply to Hole in one Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Doc prescribed something called movie rep, which I understand is going to make my mid-run sh1ts seem like child's play. The pipes will be cleaner than ever.
Hole in one
RE: Running after visit to the @ss doctor 2/10/2013 7:42PM - in reply to Hole in one Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Damn ipad autocorrect. It's moviprep.
worst poster
RE: Running after visit to the @ss doctor 2/10/2013 7:56PM - in reply to Hole in one Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Might be able to. The after effects of not eating and the sedative will be the issues moreso than the scoping.

Unless the doc strictly forbids it, I would do it if I felt up to it.