restlessrunner
week off training suggestions? 2/10/2013 11:15AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Hello fellow letsrunners, I'm a high school runner whose season just ended yesterday. Our coach has us take a week off before outdoor training, and I was wondering if y'all had any suggestions for what I can do on my week off in the weight room (that isn't running-related) to keep in shape. Thanks!
stuck in nuetral
RE: week off training suggestions? 2/10/2013 11:21AM - in reply to restlessrunner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
swimming a great way to build core strength as well as aerobic endurance
Come on man..
RE: week off training suggestions? 2/10/2013 12:44PM - in reply to restlessrunner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's called a week off for a reason Chill out dude. Go out with freinds, have some fun! Get back to the hard work when you start up again!

restlessrunner wrote:

Hello fellow letsrunners, I'm a high school runner whose season just ended yesterday. Our coach has us take a week off before outdoor training, and I was wondering if y'all had any suggestions for what I can do on my week off in the weight room (that isn't running-related) to keep in shape. Thanks!
restlessrunner
RE: week off training suggestions? 2/10/2013 12:45PM - in reply to stuck in nuetral Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
okay, will do. Bump! any more thoughts?
max219
RE: week off training suggestions? 2/10/2013 4:44PM - in reply to restlessrunner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Maybe do some walking on the off days.