Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 4:01AM - in reply to Moronic Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Moronic wrote:

wejo wrote:

I do think someone should do an article on thyroid medication and its possible potential for abuse by athletes in light of Jos Hermen's comments at the Olympics. (Jos Hermens said to Dutch journalist Marco Knippen who translated the quotes into English and emailed them to me, "Science has triumphed over nature. Formally Farah and Rupp are doing nothing illegal. I rather just questioning if Farah during a doping control hands a laundry list of products specified, for which he apparently has a certificate." and "Within the environment knows almost everyone that it is used. Thyroid hormone affects all. I do not understand why it is not on the banned list.")

Doesn't matter which side of the fence you stand, this has got to raise a few eyebrows and prompt people to, rightly or wrongly, "ask the questions!".

Not possible for Jos Hermans to have been having SOUR GRAPES?

Marko Knippen's article was discussed to death when Wejo tried to make hey with it after the Olympics.

Go look at the 2006 thread where Wejo got all excited when he was going to Hang Jos Herman's in the Spanish doping case that was breaking.
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 4:06AM - in reply to rekrunner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

rekrunner wrote:

Duck,

What is wrong with you? You are way over-reacting.

Name calling is not hate crime or cyber bullying. It doesn't take much thought to tweak Galen's name, given his boyish appearance, but most people here can't give much thought.

As a matter of principle, Wejo and Rojo should not be censoring free speech. It's not nice to call people names, but this is a public forum -- people are not nice, especially when anonymous.

Zero Tolerance is the wrong answer for any problem. It never solved a problem, and always makes it worse.

Read the "rules". People who post are responsible and liable for what they say. Why do you hold Wejo and Rojo liable? The forum is largely unmoderated. Letsrun can delete what they want for any reason they want. It all in the "Terms and Conditions" everyone agrees to before they are allowed to post.

Wejo and Rojo do not owe Rupp and his family any apology.

Free speech doesn't cover slander.

Behavior that has been permitted here, would never be permitted pre Internet.

You're not taking the context of how small this sport is in the USA.

There is indeed a real reason you don't see elite athletes contributing to these forums.
really
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 4:27AM - in reply to A Duck Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
hermens did refer 2 dopers to a spanish doping doctor

hermens then claimed he referred them for homeopathy

-if you can believe that

is farah on a bunch of tues or not?

personally i don't believe in his transition to world beater

from my experience of cycling -the difference isn't gadgets and training differences

it is always the peds(in cycling anyhow)
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:11AM - in reply to really Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

really wrote:

hermens did refer 2 dopers to a spanish doping doctor

hermens then claimed he referred them for homeopathy

-if you can believe that

is farah on a bunch of tues or not?

personally i don't believe in his transition to world beater

from my experience of cycling -the difference isn't gadgets and training differences

it is always the peds(in cycling anyhow)

Mo looked well on the rise before he got to Salazar.
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:20AM - in reply to odelltrclan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

odelltrclan wrote:

The premise for this whole thread is nauseating. Then the LRC praise the person who starts the thread and treats him like some celebrity. This is a joke. The message boards here is so full of drug accusations it is almost worth not coming here to read.

LRC seems to be the place where you can slander someone without any recourse for those athletes. Here are some comments for you Brojos:

1. Everyone knows that drugs are a problems in a wide variety of sports.
2. One of those sports happen to be running and track.
3. How difficult is it to question anyone who is doing well and "asking the hard questions" about doping? Is it really asking hard questions, or just, for the billionth time, slandering someone's name without proof, other than, wow look at their somewhat sudden improvements.

Constantly accusing people without proof does nothing the sport, it only denigrates it. We all know there are problems, but, in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. You get hard proof, talk away, otherwise, stop slandering at every corner because you can hide behind internet aliases.

Duane Solomon got a new coach, Johnny Gray, and was headed for what might has been his final Olympics. Two factors that had a huge role in where he is now.

Galen Rupp has been improving slowly over many years. Two years ago he gets Mo Farah as a training partner. They have both benefited greatly from that relationship as well as the science that Nike provides.

Until you have actual proof, STFU and stop thinking that every time someone gets to a certain level it is time to start "asking the hard questions" (translated: Accusing athletes of cheating).

We all know it happens. We all worry that our favorite athletes may have used or are on drugs and hope they are not. We all want a clean sport. "Asking the hard questions" on message boards does nothing but ruin the discussions.

bumb
jonesy johnson
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:21AM - in reply to A Duck Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

A Duck wrote:

No, not that kind of rise. That's like saying that Lance looked "well on the rise" before he got to PEDs. He probably was improving when he started using.
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:29AM - in reply to post it noter Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

post it noter wrote:

wejo wrote:

With this thread we are saying it is ok for people to post and discuss whether athlete X or Y is doping. It leads to a cleaner sport.

The point you are missing "A Duck" is that just because you wonder about an improved performance has to mean you conclude it is because of doping. But here is nothing wrong with wondering or having the conversation.

You're just being disingenuous and you know it.

This thread is about DOPING and was created solely because Patrick White couldn't fathom Rupp's long term improvement and the performances of he and Solomon.

That's the ONLY REASON.

Personal insecurity.

Your endorsement of that and then your insinuation that this mud-slinging will somehow "clean up the sport" is flat-out delusional.

You insisting that anyone and everyone should do what YOU want is ridiculous. You treat some people like crap in your interviews. Why would they want to go so far out of their way to satisfy whatever demands you have as far as proving their innocence? It'll NEVER be enough. Ever! Plus the questions posed. Disgusting! Abdi and Rupp both spring to mind last year when you or Rojo or whoever tried one of your asinine "gotcha" moments.

It's sickening, it's horrible form, and it is a disgrace to "journalism".

And that you do that under the pretense of "cleaning up the sport" just shows the lengths that you will go to try and justify your ridiculous behavior.

You SHOULD feel like scumbags because the way you bring it up and the slimy, disgusting behavior you ENCOURAGE on these boards is precisely the work of scumbags.

This post needs to be bronzed.
Barakus Obama
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:29AM - in reply to A Duck Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

A Duck wrote:

This thread and the pimping of it by the Blojo's just proves their desperate agenda to justify slandering and smearing primarily One Runner and One Coach for over the past half decade.

Disingenuous, pathetic and juvenile.

You want to beat a drum? Beat a drum for tougher penalties. Tougher testing.

You never get into what WADA and the IAAF do in detail. THAT takes too much work. Slandering and smearing elite runners...only takes a few seconds.

You want to sing your own praises?

Then instead of claiming you ask the questions credentialed media don't ask, the next time you are in front of Rupp or whomever you suspect, in the mixed zone, ask the questions like men.

You won't because you are little cowards on the internet, and not credible journalists.

Disingenuous spoiled children in the darkness of your message boards. Lame.

Do some work. Some actual work. Reform your cesspool of a website and become a credible source.

Wait, that takes actual work and critical thinking.

Kudo's to those who join me in defending those bashed and abused, slandered and smeared on this website over the past half decade+.

...There is a reason exactly Zero Elite runners will be interviewed here.

...There is a reason exactly Zero Elite USA coaches will be interviewed here.

There is a reason almost every university and high school coach has a policy BANNING their teams from frequenting this website.

The Lojo's can revel in bad faith, bad behavior, and delusion all they want -- the entire nation of organized runners CAN'T be wrong.

This site has exactly ZERO credibility.

Now you are slandering this site in the same fashion, without evidence.

- Where is the evidence that no elite runners will be interviewed here?

- Where is the evidence no elite USA coaches will be interviewed here?

- Where is the evidence every university/HS has a policy of banning their teams from frequenting this site?

You are a fool A Duck, and you don't even see it yourself. I actually agree with several things in this post, but once again you drown your comment in childish and utterly lame insults that makes anyone trying to take you serious to give up.

How many times do I have to tell you, the way you act to "defend" The NOP only makes it worse. Get it? You act like the crazy fan that aren't able to come up with any good arguments why your team is clean, but hate on anyone who disagrees with you. You're not even close to having a civil discussion.

Get your shit together. If Salaza read what you write I'm sure he shakes his head and wishes you would just shut the f*ck up.
Barakus Obama
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:33AM - in reply to A Duck Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

A Duck wrote:

The IAAF is using Bio Passports, and busting people. You gotta trust them to do their job.

(The only time I have seen an anonymous poster challenge that notion -- they are trashing Kenyans. Well guess what, first fairly weak sign of evidence by the German media, and the IAAF created a way to get to Kenya and do surprise tests. UCI wouldn't have done a thing.)

Here we go again, you are aware that if not for UCI and FDS (skiing) there would be no bio passport right?

Also, the IAAF is doing a shitty job when they knowingly doesn't test the Kenyans in any other way than urine.
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:33AM - in reply to jonesy johnson Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

jonesy johnson wrote:

A Duck wrote:

No, not that kind of rise. That's like saying that Lance looked "well on the rise" before he got to PEDs. He probably was improving when he started using.

Farah has also stated that he does more two a days, and self care, and takes his whole life around running more seriously than pre Salazar.
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:35AM - in reply to jonesy johnson Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

jonesy johnson wrote:

A Duck wrote:
You can trust it. I posted here a year or two ago that one reason Rupp is so good is that he genuinely loves running.

Alberto's interview a few days ago? He talks about how a key to it all is that Galen actually loves running.

Well, this should end the thread. Galen loves running. Galen genuinely loves running. That should put to rest any suspicions about PEDs. Galen actually loves running. End of thread.

Read what the posters concern was.
Barakus Obama
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:37AM - in reply to A Duck Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

A Duck wrote:

THERE IS A REASON EXACTLY ZERO ELITE USA ATHLETES WILL AGREE TO BE INTERVIEWED BY THIS WEBSITE.

THERE IS A REASON EXACTLY ZERO ELITE USA COACHES WILL AGREE TO BE INTERVIEWED BY THIS WEBSITE.

THERE IS A REASON ALMOST EVERY SINGLE UNIVERSITY AND HIGH SCHOOL BANS THEIR ATHLETES FROM VISITING THIS WEBSITE.

I have made these statements based on reading actual comments and interviews from athletes and coaches over the years:

This website has exactly ZERO Credibility.

To those that agree, please keep posting this facts forever into the future.

The Blojo's have been deleting them, which is pretty crazy.

You can accuse an elite athlete of PED use here, but you can't state the truth about the reputation of this website with out the Blojo's deleting it.

GUYS, you pimp yourselves on the front page, you are going to get debated.

Man up and let it stand.

Again, moron, you are only making people dislike you.

The smartest thing you could do was to act normal, use great arguments and in that way make people agree with you. I'm sure there are many that would.

But when acting like this? Nobody wants to be associated with a lunatic like you.

QUESTION FOR A DUCK:

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS?

Lets see if you are able to answer "haaaaard" questions.
Barakus Obama
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:43AM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

wejo wrote:

Well this thread shows how you can't make everyone happy. Poster "A Duck" is crucifying us for being unfair to Galen Rupp and his team yet poster "Andrew Dawson" says we have specific information about Mo Farah and are not doing anything with it.

I can assure you "Andre Dawson's" allegations are false. If anyone has any information on any doping matters you can email me confidentially at weldonjohnson@letsrun.com

Now I guess "A Duck" would say "Andrew Dawson's" post is libelous but we have explained our position on why we let such posts exists.

Now onto some of "A Duck's" arguments:

A Duck wrote:

...There is a reason exactly Zero Elite runners will be interviewed here.

...There is a reason exactly Zero Elite USA coaches will be interviewed here.

There is a reason almost every university and high school coach has a policy BANNING their teams from frequenting this website.

The Lojo's can revel in bad faith, bad behavior, and delusion all they want -- the entire nation of organized runners CAN'T be wrong.

This site has exactly ZERO credibility.

"A Duck" I guess you live in your own version of reality.

I'm trying to think if we've ever had an athlete refuse an interview and can't think of an instance.

Then instead of claiming you ask the questions credentialed media don't ask, the next time you are in front of Rupp or whomever you suspect, in the mixed zone, ask the questions like men.

You won't because you are little cowards on the internet, and not credible journalists.

I guess you don't get it.

I did ask Carmelita Jeter about her association with Mark Block at the Olympics. And I had some of the most prominent journalists in the Olympic movement come up and congratulate me on the question.

Everytime I see Galen Rupp I'm not going to ask him about doping. Why would I do that? All I'm doing with this thread is saying it is ok for people to discuss whether they believe athlete X or Y is doping.

I do think someone should do an article on thyroid medication and its possible potential for abuse by athletes in light of Jos Hermen's comments at the Olympics. (Jos Hermens said to Dutch journalist Marco Knippen who translated the quotes into English and emailed them to me, "Science has triumphed over nature. Formally Farah and Rupp are doing nothing illegal. I rather just questioning if Farah during a doping control hands a laundry list of products specified, for which he apparently has a certificate." and "Within the environment knows almost everyone that it is used. Thyroid hormone affects all. I do not understand why it is not on the banned list.") Maybe I'll be the person who does that article. I do think athletes should be asked why they won't make their TUEs public and Marco did ask Galen about his TUEs at the Olympics and reported to me that Galen said, "About my
personal medical record I do not talk." Does that mean Galen is doping? No.

Do I think athletes should reveal their TUEs for medically non-sensitive conditions? Yes.

With this thread we are saying it is ok for people to post and discuss whether athlete X or Y is doping. It leads to a cleaner sport.

People can ask the same questions about Paula Radcliffe who I consider a personal friend.

In these threads people point things out that lead to journalists asking questions. I had no idea Felix Sanchez and Duane Solomon train in the same group. Someone pointed that out and that is worth looking into and asking a question about. Does it mean they are doping? No. Is it worth looking into? Yes. Will it cause Duane hopefully to push for an even cleaner sport? I hope so.

While you think threads like this are slandering your Ducks I think you have it wrong. It lets information be discussed both pro and con whether someone might be doping. In the thyroid thread, I pointed out that Paula Radcliffe and Ryan Hall have indicated they are on thyroid medication as well.

People in threads on this subject often point to the paper Alberto Salazar gave at Duke in 1999 where he said, "I believe that it is currently difficult to be among the top 5 in the world in any of the distance events without using EPO or Human Growth Hormone" and then point out he now has two athletes 1-2 and the world trying to make some sort of connection to doping.

http://law.duke.edu/sites/default/files/migrated_files/dl_file-sportscenter-salazar_4.pdf

At the Olympics after the 10k, Alberto said to me and others, "Another big problem I believe was there's too many people who use the excuse of drugs, that anyone who runs fast is on drugs. The second you start thinking that as a coach or as an athlete you're basically saying you're not good enough to compete with other people unless you cheat. What I've always told our guys is 'Don't believe all that bull. Those are the losers that say that.' Rather than trying to change their own training to get better they use that as excuse and it's a defeatist attitude. A lot of the mind-set for us was 'We can beat these guys. We've just got to train smart."
http://www.letsrun.com/2012/farah-rupp-0804.php

I asked him at the Olympics about the disconnect between what he said after the 10k and what he said at Duke in 1999. And he had a very good point. He noted that WADA did not exist when he spoke at Duke. Anti-doping was in a complete different era. Now anti-doping is much stronger so his views had changed.

The point being threads like this are a discussion and aren't out to slander athletes. They let people be more informed on the issue.

I think Bill Simmons of ESPN/Grantland said it best in today's QOD: "I believe we need to fix this disconnect between our private conversations and our public ones. Cheating in professional sports is an epidemic. Wondering about the reasons behind a dramatically improved performance, or a dramatically fast recovery time, shouldn't be considered off-limits for media members. We shouldn't feel like scumbags bringing this stuff up. It's part of sports."

So if it's ok for journalists to ask questions then it's ok for fans to discuss the issue as well.

The point you are missing "A Duck" is that just because you wonder about an improved performance has to mean you conclude it is because of doping. But there is nothing wrong with wondering or having the conversation.

And this "A duck", is how you behave. Here Wejo comes of as mature and reasonable, unlike you who act like a 14 year old girl defending that Justin Bieber in fact DOES make great music, unlike what people are saying.

Do you get the difference in you and Wejos behaviour?

Do you get that by acting the way you do, you are making it EASY for Wejo to crush your arguments?

Do you, A Duck?
Got juice?
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:45AM - in reply to A Duck Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

A Duck wrote:

Exactly.

Great points, and this is precisely one of my points.
The information is out there.

Patrick White didn't take 20 SECONDS to think things through before making this thread.

--People like you have pointed out Solomon's talent for years. Others have pointed out his progression, like you, on this board, for YEARS. Before the Olympic Trials someone posted that Solomon had been running some hot workouts. Solomon has fans and friends out there that post information.

What you dont understand duckie, is that threads like this give that information and that because of this thread, MORE PEOPLE are likely to belive Solomon are NOT DOPING.

Get it? Information is key. And TC's post would not exist had it not been for Patrick White.
Got juice?
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:48AM - in reply to A Duck Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

A Duck wrote:

Wejo,

You are full of crap; and by the disappearing and re-appearing posts tonight my guess is you are drunk, stoned, or scared.

None of your defenses of your behavior towards Rupp get any serious consideration from me UNTIL you acknowledge that your allowing people to call Rupp homophobic names on this website for YEARS, and did not delete such messages when you saw them (unless "2 people or more reported it" in your own words) was wrong, unfair, and bad to the sport.

And then post an open apology to Rupp and his Family.

Otherwise you are just pimping your sad asz on the front page, and making another illustration of what an idiot you are right here.

One question: How many times have you or your brother been in the "mixed zone" and had the chance to ask Rupp a question?

As I said, you never asked a PED question, because you know in your gut he is clean.

Hahahahahah wtf!

Can we already name this the most childish user of 2013?

No chance anyone will be posting anything lamer and more dumb than what A Duck does.

He cant even argue like a normal adult, no wonder hes making people think Rupps cheating. Wait until Alberto hears about this, his going to find this duck and shred him to pieces.
Lets actually discuss the fact
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:50AM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

wejo wrote:

@"post it noter" People discussed on letsrun.com whether I was doping myself because of my own improvement. It comes with the territory. I considered it the ultimate compliment to my improvement.

I don't think it harmed the sport at all. It caused me to want to push for even more stringent testing to show what can be done by clean athletes.

So @"post it noter" and @"A Duck" and @"Track Coach" what is the magic formula for when letsrun.com can allow discussions on doping. @"Track Coach" says it's ok to allow it for Makhloufi, but apparently we're crazy if we allow it for Solomon or Rupp.

@"Track Coach" wrote "Solomon is not like a Taoufik Makhloufi who never placed in a major competition and then wins the Olympic gold medal."

For the record, Makhloufi did run 3:32.94 in Monaco in 2010 according to all-athletics. I'm sure many people in Algeria have perfectly good explanations for his improvement.

What about Manzano? Can we allow the discussion for him? Because if Makhloufi is cheating then that would make Manzano the gold medalist. Would he be on limits or off limits?

I guess some magic birdy is supposed to tell us when it is OK?

Or is it we're only not supposed to allow it for athletes we like and "know" are clean ie the Americans?

The point is one I like to reiterate. Paula Radcliffe said at the end of the day you ultimately only know about one athlete being clean or dirty, yourself.
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:50AM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

wejo wrote:

@"post it noter" People discussed on letsrun.com whether I was doping myself because of my own improvement. It comes with the territory. I considered it the ultimate compliment to my improvement.

I don't think it harmed the sport at all. It caused me to want to push for even more stringent testing to show what can be done by clean athletes.

So @"post it noter" and @"A Duck" and @"Track Coach" what is the magic formula for when letsrun.com can allow discussions on doping. @"Track Coach" says it's ok to allow it for Makhloufi, but apparently we're crazy if we allow it for Solomon or Rupp.

@"Track Coach" wrote "Solomon is not like a Taoufik Makhloufi who never placed in a major competition and then wins the Olympic gold medal."

For the record, Makhloufi did run 3:32.94 in Monaco in 2010 according to all-athletics. I'm sure many people in Algeria have perfectly good explanations for his improvement.

What about Manzano? Can we allow the discussion for him? Because if Makhloufi is cheating then that would make Manzano the gold medalist. Would he be on limits or off limits?

I guess some magic birdy is supposed to tell us when it is OK?

Or is it we're only not supposed to allow it for athletes we like and "know" are clean ie the Americans?

The point is one I like to reiterate. Paula Radcliffe said at the end of the day you ultimately only know about one athlete being clean or dirty, yourself.

DING DING DING

Answer this Duck and TC?
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:53AM - in reply to A Duck Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

A Duck wrote:

Wheldon get a clue:

Makhloufi vis a vis Manzano has been discussed on this board...for like 30 minutes.

What there isn't here, is an 8 year history of every detail of Makhloufi's career, and your allowing thousands of anonymos posts attacking Rupp as "g_y," attacking his looks, and people posting whole baked slanderous lies about him.

Wrong, Makhloufi is heavily discussed in here. Why are you lying A Duck?

Its no wonder Rupp is more discussed either, he is American, Makhloufi is not.
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:54AM - in reply to A Duck Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

A Duck wrote:

Wheldon,

One at a time: I dare you to answer 100% honestly.

>1. You allowed immature and hateful people to personally attack Rupp as "g_y" because of his first name. You let it go on for years. You both even posted on the same threads without deleting those kinds of personal attacks on the guy. You allowed it to happen when he was technically a child in high school. At that time you also let people accuse him of being on PEDS. You allowed a hate crime type culture of hate to foster here. You did nothing to stop it for years.

Why?
Why no Zero Tolerance towards hate crime level personal attacks on this kid for years?
Why?

^That space above is for your 100% Honest Answer

The space below is for your Personal Apology To Galen Rupp And his Family

Duck, I dare you to answer any questions in post above meant for you. I dare you, but know you'll never do it without childish insults and lame use of capitalizationeeee.
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/6/2013 5:55AM - in reply to Positive Contributions Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Positive Contributions wrote:

ADUck- It's funny, you manage to write in a manner where you alienate people who try to agree with you on some points. Try less words.

Ding ding ding.

Lets hear your response to this duck?
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |