Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
Has To Be Said
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 8:47PM - in reply to uiiojsjfhdhsj Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"I was a competitive athlete as a kid (3.56/8.35 for 1500/3000 at 18) but stopped competing at around 20."

3:56 for 1500m, so 4:13 for mile, but 8:35 for 3k at age 18? And he calls out Rupp for running (3:50i mile, and 8:33 3k) what Rupp is running at 26, 8:33 when he was 4:01 miler at 18 and currently a 3:50i miler but still only runs 8:33 with a 26:48 endurance? This Patrick White's 8:35 at 18 with a 3:56 1500m looks more suspicious than anything in Rupp's career progression.
Yayo
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 9:07PM - in reply to P White Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Best post in thread. I'd love to have a look at the biological passport data for top distance runners like bekele, farah and rupp. It's also interesting that it only measures blood parameters like hematocrit, and that they have not begun using hormonal measures like testosterone levels, which is obviously needed.


P White wrote:


Where did I say all winners dope? Where did I even say that both Rupp and Solomon dope?

The 'hard' questions are when people who report on the sport but personally know the athletes involve stop being fans with typewriters (or fans video cameras in the case of the Flotrack guys) and start looking for details.

Personally, here is the kind of thing I want to know from Rupp/Salazar:

How often has Galen been tested in the last 18 months? What Percentage of those tests were out of competition?

Is there any clause in your Nike contract to punish you if you got banned for using PEDs?

Can you list all the supplements and medication he takes? Is there medical reasons (allergy/asthma) for all of them?


I want to know this because then I can say "F*ck, Galen Rupp has been tested 5 times out of competition in the last 8 months and 3 times at races. He passed them all and his biological passport is clear. That is a lot of evidence that he is clean. Also, Alberto released a list of everything his athletes take and it all looks legit. Nike has added a clause to all their contracts stating that if they get banned for doping, they are liable to pay back all their salary and bonuses from the previous 2 years.

Rupp is committed to testing.
Alberto is committed to keeping his guys clean.
Nike is committed to looking after the repuation of the sport.

I can believe these guys."

I REALLY want Rupp to be clean but I want some openness from them.

Rupp should want a clean sport and see the advantage of openness.

Anyone here slating the people asking questions (NOTE: QUESTIONS NOT ACCUSATIONS) need to take their heads out of their ass*es.
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 9:30PM - in reply to Yayo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Yayo wrote:

Best post in thread. I'd love to have a look at the biological passport data for top distance runners like bekele, farah and rupp. It's also interesting that it only measures blood parameters like hematocrit, and that they have not begun using hormonal measures like testosterone levels, which is obviously needed.


P White wrote:


Where did I say all winners dope? Where did I even say that both Rupp and Solomon dope?

The 'hard' questions are when people who report on the sport but personally know the athletes involve stop being fans with typewriters (or fans video cameras in the case of the Flotrack guys) and start looking for details.

Personally, here is the kind of thing I want to know from Rupp/Salazar:

How often has Galen been tested in the last 18 months? What Percentage of those tests were out of competition?

Is there any clause in your Nike contract to punish you if you got banned for using PEDs?

Can you list all the supplements and medication he takes? Is there medical reasons (allergy/asthma) for all of them?


I want to know this because then I can say "F*ck, Galen Rupp has been tested 5 times out of competition in the last 8 months and 3 times at races. He passed them all and his biological passport is clear. That is a lot of evidence that he is clean. Also, Alberto released a list of everything his athletes take and it all looks legit. Nike has added a clause to all their contracts stating that if they get banned for doping, they are liable to pay back all their salary and bonuses from the previous 2 years.

Rupp is committed to testing.
Alberto is committed to keeping his guys clean.
Nike is committed to looking after the repuation of the sport.

I can believe these guys."

I REALLY want Rupp to be clean but I want some openness from them.

Rupp should want a clean sport and see the advantage of openness.

Anyone here slating the people asking questions (NOTE: QUESTIONS NOT ACCUSATIONS) need to take their heads out of their ass*es.




The IAAF is using Bio Passports, and busting people. You gotta trust them to do their job.

(The only time I have seen an anonymous poster challenge that notion -- they are trashing Kenyans. Well guess what, first fairly weak sign of evidence by the German media, and the IAAF created a way to get to Kenya and do surprise tests. UCI wouldn't have done a thing.)
post it noter
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 9:45PM - in reply to A Duck Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

A Duck wrote:


...There is a reason exactly Zero Elite runners will be interviewed here.

...There is a reason exactly Zero Elite USA coaches will be interviewed here.

There is a reason almost every university and high school coach has a policy BANNING their teams from frequenting this website.

The Lojo's can revel in bad faith, bad behavior, and delusion all they want -- the entire nation of organized runners CAN'T be wrong.

This site has exactly ZERO credibility.



THIS should be a popup that flashes every time Wejo or Rojo decide to post. They shouldn't be able to post until reading this aloud each time.

And that the mods are deleting posts that say similar just PROVES the inane agenda being perpetuated here.
post it noter
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 9:48PM - in reply to Tommy2Nuttz Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Tommy2Nuttz wrote:

I don't know about zero credibility. Its a great place to find all the running news in one place...


It seems that what you're essentially saying is that this place is only good for collecting information.

The Brojos can copy and paste links. So can any eight year old.

And that's about all they're good for.

Their "journalism" is a FARCE and these message boards are a cesspool of vitriol and waste that is toxic to the sport itself.
Santa
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 10:18PM - in reply to ij Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
i did not go through the whole list of messages, but did anybody else notice that felix sanchez is a training partner of solomon? and did you notice that they both made some major leaps forward this year?

must be the coach right?

well, but did you notice that felix sanchez was nowhere close his old fitness for years (let's say from the years of Balco time..?)

connect the dots, or just wonder about it all...

either way, the sport of running is beautiful...
Moronic
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 10:38PM - in reply to Classless act P Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Classless act P wrote:



Moronic wrote:

Short term pain (hurt) for long term gain perhaps?

Look at cycling, where would it be now if the Paul Kimmage's of this world had been given more of an airing?



It's ridiculous to try and compare the two.



Lance doesn't agree with you re doping, and he would know:

"...it's about ALL endurance sports."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lance-armstrong-exclusive-interview
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 10:46PM - in reply to Canada Coach Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Canada Coach wrote:


Lydiard is God wrote:


Canada Coach wrote:

My god. Has anyone improved as gradual as Rupp? If you are going to butcher him for a quick improvement, then everyone is fair game. He was fast in HS, a little faster in college and has progressed over many years now as a pro.

Look a little deeper at how they are training. Many of these things have been ignored (especially by North Americans) for years.

1. Increasing your weekly volume with extra non-running cardio training

2. Speed is very important for distance runners. This is something that will be questioned - especially from the (Lydiard / Cardio is the only important thing advocates.

3. Weight training - For years the aerobic first or aerobic only advocates have complained that so many runners are on steroids (which help with hypertrophy) yet can't figure out that strength training might be valuable.

4. Type of weight training - Those distance runners that did weight train did it in such a wimpy and wrong manner (huge reps rather than huge weights) that it was pretty much useless.

5. Dynamic flexibility and plyometrics - ignored by most distance runners

6. The great use of properly place aerobic intervals, fartleks, etc to increase aerobic development.

7. Spending all year (rather than just the last 6 weeks before a meet) to work on speed.

8. Technique - In the past, distance runners felt technique was useless, but Salazar has quickly figured out that is just as important, or maybe more, than it is for sprinters.

9. North American distance runners have only recently used altitude to their advantage.

So rather than yell "PED" everytime someone runs fast, take a close look at what is going on.


I would like to take issue with the oft-repeated and completely erroneous assertion that Lydiard neglected pure speed. In fact, he advocated training like sprinters using very short, sharp bursts with complete rest between reps,to get your legs turning over as fast as possible. You can do this all year as it is alactic.

Modern Lydiardists also acknowledge the excellent advice to lift heavy. And what are his famous hill bounding workouts but plyometrics. Furthermore, he paid attention to technique. He got a top sprint coach to work on Peter Snell's form even after he won 800m gold in 1960.

Go check out Keith Livingstone's Healthy Intelligent Training book. It's all in there. He ran with Lydiard's guys in the sixties.


Lydiard did like speed, but not all year around. This is what Salazar has improved upon




You want to really be sick?

The Blojo's are deleting posts right left refuting their contentions.

And none of those posts violate their guidelines.

It's a snowjob guys.

This is not an open forum.
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 11:00PM - in reply to Moronic Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
THERE IS A REASON EXACTLY ZERO ELITE USA ATHLETES WILL AGREE TO BE INTERVIEWED BY THIS WEBSITE.

THERE IS A REASON EXACTLY ZERO ELITE USA COACHES WILL AGREE TO BE INTERVIEWED BY THIS WEBSITE.

THERE IS A REASON ALMOST EVERY SINGLE UNIVERSITY AND HIGH SCHOOL BANS THEIR ATHLETES FROM VISITING THIS WEBSITE.



I have made these statements based on reading actual comments and interviews from athletes and coaches over the years:


This website has exactly ZERO Credibility.

To those that agree, please keep posting this facts forever into the future.

The Blojo's have been deleting them, which is pretty crazy.

You can accuse an elite athlete of PED use here, but you can't state the truth about the reputation of this website with out the Blojo's deleting it.

GUYS, you pimp yourselves on the front page, you are going to get debated.

Man up and let it stand.
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 11:12PM - in reply to uiiojsjfhdhsj Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

uiiojsjfhdhsj wrote:

This one is much harder to take down than Lance since you have to take down Nike. Yes, its happening inside Nike walls in the "kitchen" and blood samples are being sent out. Why would rupp fly back to portland from boston during flu season for 36hrs? Training, doubtful. The effects of a good effort would largely be lost by flying 12hrs.
=====

Young attractive wife at home and prospect of sitting in a hotel room for a wekk... you think young men are worried about the flu or jet lag when compared to that? Seriously?



Exactly.

The dude is newly married, kudo's to him for flying home to be with his wife.
Classless act P
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 11:13PM - in reply to Moronic Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Moronic wrote:



Lance doesn't agree with you re doping, and he would know:

"...it's about ALL endurance sports."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lance-armstrong-exclusive-interview


What does that have to do with anything.

To repeat:

Read the OP. What is this thread based ENTIRELY on?

The OP thinks Rupp and Solomon "improved too quickly or ran too quickly".

That's ALL!
Positive Contributions
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 11:14PM - in reply to A Duck Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The best thing about the site is the links and recaps. P White asked a semi-serious question but, lets face it, the thread gained traction because lots of people hate Rupp. A Duck is right on one point - this site has allowed many immature, homophobic and insensitive things to be said about the guy since he was a teen. That is just the history here.

I think it's fine to ask an occasional serious and reasoned question about performance. You don't need proof but you need an intelligent thought (BTWI am not sure a few mile times in 2008 makes a strong argument). I think Simmons is right to ask about Ray Lewis and it is long past time for major sports to take the lead and develop effective passports programs.

However it is frustrating to come to the message board and just see a bunch of baseless accusations take over threads. I would not encourage that.

Also, I have tried to start discussions of professionals and there is either no interest or a few people who quickly post rude and slanderous comments.

If people talk about the subject lf PEDs seriously and with purpose, that is great. But let's not pretend that most of the accusations can be characterized thy way.

Lets get back to talking about races.
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 11:15PM - in reply to post it noter Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

post it noter wrote:


Tommy2Nuttz wrote:

I don't know about zero credibility. Its a great place to find all the running news in one place...


It seems that what you're essentially saying is that this place is only good for collecting information.

The Brojos can copy and paste links. So can any eight year old.

And that's about all they're good for.

Their "journalism" is a FARCE and these message boards are a cesspool of vitriol and waste that is toxic to the sport itself.



Thanks.

They deleted your other post/s.

WTF?
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 11:32PM - in reply to Positive Contributions Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Positive Contributions wrote:

The best thing about the site is the links and recaps. P White asked a semi-serious question but, lets face it, the thread gained traction because lots of people hate Rupp. A Duck is right on one point - this site has allowed many immature, homophobic and insensitive things to be said about the guy since he was a teen. That is just the history here.

I think it's fine to ask an occasional serious and reasoned question about performance. You don't need proof but you need an intelligent thought (BTWI am not sure a few mile times in 2008 makes a strong argument). I think Simmons is right to ask about Ray Lewis and it is long past time for major sports to take the lead and develop effective passports programs.

However it is frustrating to come to the message board and just see a bunch of baseless accusations take over threads. I would not encourage that.

Also, I have tried to start discussions of professionals and there is either no interest or a few people who quickly post rude and slanderous comments.

If people talk about the subject lf PEDs seriously and with purpose, that is great. But let's not pretend that most of the accusations can be characterized thy way.

Lets get back to talking about races.



Thanks, and I agree with you. I would add that I am right on all my other points as well -- they fit into your "no one really wants to talk about elites" point, no one pursues lines of FACTS here...FACTS that have always been linked from here...because it is easier to just post bad faith sht and....the Brojo's have let this be and become a cesspool from day one.

Elite and name runners that used to post have all gone away.


Additionally, the Lojo's should address WHY they allowed Rupp to be called homophobic names and all the other immature posts to stay up for so many years.

And, you are wrong that people hate Rupp. You don't see it anywhere else on the web, except here.

They encouraged it, tacitly or otherwise, and let the personal attacks on Rupp stay up.

The Lojo's are responsible for creating this absurd, hateful and disgusting sub-culture.
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 11:34PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

post it noter wrote:

THERE IS A REASON EXACTLY ZERO ELITE USA ATHLETES WILL AGREE TO BE INTERVIEWED BY THIS WEBSITE.

THERE IS A REASON EXACTLY ZERO ELITE USA COACHES WILL AGREE TO BE INTERVIEWED BY THIS WEBSITE.

THERE IS A REASON ALMOST EVERY SINGLE UNIVERSITY AND HIGH SCHOOL BANS THEIR ATHLETES FROM VISITING THIS WEBSITE.




Every time the mods delete my post, I'm going to repost it twice.



It's classier than 100,000 other posts they've allowed over the years.

Hit other threads too.

Newbies need to understand this, and be up to speed too.

What elites say about this site, and them, should be important to them.

Or, if it isn't, that is a HUGE RED FLAG right there, that they have never cared about the sport.
TrackCoach
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 11:37PM - in reply to post it noter Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Solomon did not come from out of no where and have one great race, he kelp getting better as the season progressed and then ran the race of his life at the Olympics. I think everyone in that Olympics 800m PRed. Toss out the Olympics 800, which was just one of those magical races for everyone and I would say Nick Symmonds made about the same type of improvement in 2007. Solomon ran 1:49x in H.S. and 1:45x in the NCAA, why is it inconceivable that he would improve in just his 3rd season as a pro and with a coaching change. Like I said, toss out the Olympics and Solomon is basically a 1:43x guy, which is very good, but not off the charts. Solomon is not like a Taoufik Makhloufi who never placed in a major competition and then wins the Olympic gold medal.
wejo
co-founder
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 11:47PM - in reply to post it noter Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Well this thread shows how you can't make everyone happy. Poster "A Duck" is crucifying us for being unfair to Galen Rupp and his team yet poster "Andrew Dawson" says we have specific information about Mo Farah and are not doing anything with it.

I can assure you "Andre Dawson's" allegations are false. If anyone has any information on any doping matters you can email me confidentially at weldonjohnson@letsrun.com

Now I guess "A Duck" would say "Andrew Dawson's" post is libelous but we have explained our position on why we let such posts exists.

Now onto some of "A Duck's" arguments:

A Duck wrote:


...There is a reason exactly Zero Elite runners will be interviewed here.

...There is a reason exactly Zero Elite USA coaches will be interviewed here.

There is a reason almost every university and high school coach has a policy BANNING their teams from frequenting this website.

The Lojo's can revel in bad faith, bad behavior, and delusion all they want -- the entire nation of organized runners CAN'T be wrong.

This site has exactly ZERO credibility.



"A Duck" I guess you live in your own version of reality.

I'm trying to think if we've ever had an athlete refuse an interview and can't think of an instance.



Then instead of claiming you ask the questions credentialed media don't ask, the next time you are in front of Rupp or whomever you suspect, in the mixed zone, ask the questions like men.

You won't because you are little cowards on the internet, and not credible journalists.



I guess you don't get it.

I did ask Carmelita Jeter about her association with Mark Block at the Olympics. And I had some of the most prominent journalists in the Olympic movement come up and congratulate me on the question.

Everytime I see Galen Rupp I'm not going to ask him about doping. Why would I do that? All I'm doing with this thread is saying it is ok for people to discuss whether they believe athlete X or Y is doping.

I do think someone should do an article on thyroid medication and its possible potential for abuse by athletes in light of Jos Hermen's comments at the Olympics. (Jos Hermens said to Dutch journalist Marco Knippen who translated the quotes into English and emailed them to me, "Science has triumphed over nature. Formally Farah and Rupp are doing nothing illegal. I rather just questioning if Farah during a doping control hands a laundry list of products specified, for which he apparently has a certificate." and "Within the environment knows almost everyone that it is used. Thyroid hormone affects all. I do not understand why it is not on the banned list.") Maybe I'll be the person who does that article. I do think athletes should be asked why they won't make their TUEs public and Marco did ask Galen about his TUEs at the Olympics and reported to me that Galen said, "About my
personal medical record I do not talk." Does that mean Galen is doping? No.

Do I think athletes should reveal their TUEs for medically non-sensitive conditions? Yes.

With this thread we are saying it is ok for people to post and discuss whether athlete X or Y is doping. It leads to a cleaner sport.

People can ask the same questions about Paula Radcliffe who I consider a personal friend.

In these threads people point things out that lead to journalists asking questions. I had no idea Felix Sanchez and Duane Solomon train in the same group. Someone pointed that out and that is worth looking into and asking a question about. Does it mean they are doping? No. Is it worth looking into? Yes. Will it cause Duane hopefully to push for an even cleaner sport? I hope so.

While you think threads like this are slandering your Ducks I think you have it wrong. It lets information be discussed both pro and con whether someone might be doping. In the thyroid thread, I pointed out that Paula Radcliffe and Ryan Hall have indicated they are on thyroid medication as well.

People in threads on this subject often point to the paper Alberto Salazar gave at Duke in 1999 where he said, "I believe that it is currently difficult to be among the top 5 in the world in any of the distance events without using EPO or Human Growth Hormone" and then point out he now has two athletes 1-2 and the world trying to make some sort of connection to doping.

http://law.duke.edu/sites/default/files/migrated_files/dl_file-sportscenter-salazar_4.pdf

At the Olympics after the 10k, Alberto said to me and others, "Another big problem I believe was there's too many people who use the excuse of drugs, that anyone who runs fast is on drugs. The second you start thinking that as a coach or as an athlete you're basically saying you're not good enough to compete with other people unless you cheat. What I've always told our guys is 'Don't believe all that bull. Those are the losers that say that.' Rather than trying to change their own training to get better they use that as excuse and it's a defeatist attitude. A lot of the mind-set for us was 'We can beat these guys. We've just got to train smart."
http://www.letsrun.com/2012/farah-rupp-0804.php

I asked him at the Olympics about the disconnect between what he said after the 10k and what he said at Duke in 1999. And he had a very good point. He noted that WADA did not exist when he spoke at Duke. Anti-doping was in a complete different era. Now anti-doping is much stronger so his views had changed.

The point being threads like this are a discussion and aren't out to slander athletes. They let people be more informed on the issue.

I think Bill Simmons of ESPN/Grantland said it best in today's QOD: "I believe we need to fix this disconnect between our private conversations and our public ones. Cheating in professional sports is an epidemic. Wondering about the reasons behind a dramatically improved performance, or a dramatically fast recovery time, shouldn't be considered off-limits for media members. We shouldn't feel like scumbags bringing this stuff up. It's part of sports."

So if it's ok for journalists to ask questions then it's ok for fans to discuss the issue as well.

The point you are missing "A Duck" is that just because you wonder about an improved performance has to mean you conclude it is because of doping. But there is nothing wrong with wondering or having the conversation.
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 11:47PM - in reply to TrackCoach Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

TrackCoach wrote:

Solomon did not come from out of no where and have one great race, he kelp getting better as the season progressed and then ran the race of his life at the Olympics. I think everyone in that Olympics 800m PRed. Toss out the Olympics 800, which was just one of those magical races for everyone and I would say Nick Symmonds made about the same type of improvement in 2007. Solomon ran 1:49x in H.S. and 1:45x in the NCAA, why is it inconceivable that he would improve in just his 3rd season as a pro and with a coaching change. Like I said, toss out the Olympics and Solomon is basically a 1:43x guy, which is very good, but not off the charts. Solomon is not like a Taoufik Makhloufi who never placed in a major competition and then wins the Olympic gold medal.



TC;

Exactly.

Great points, and this is precisely one of my points.
The information is out there.

Patrick White didn't take 20 SECONDS to think things through before making this thread.

--People like you have pointed out Solomon's talent for years. Others have pointed out his progression, like you, on this board, for YEARS. Before the Olympic Trials someone posted that Solomon had been running some hot workouts. Solomon has fans and friends out there that post information.
post it noter
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 11:54PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

wejo wrote:


With this thread we are saying it is ok for people to post and discuss whether athlete X or Y is doping. It leads to a cleaner sport.





The point you are missing "A Duck" is that just because you wonder about an improved performance has to mean you conclude it is because of doping. But here is nothing wrong with wondering or having the conversation.


You're just being disingenuous and you know it.

This thread is about DOPING and was created solely because Patrick White couldn't fathom Rupp's long term improvement and the performances of he and Solomon.

That's the ONLY REASON.

Personal insecurity.

Your endorsement of that and then your insinuation that this mud-slinging will somehow "clean up the sport" is flat-out delusional.

You insisting that anyone and everyone should do what YOU want is ridiculous. You treat some people like crap in your interviews. Why would they want to go so far out of their way to satisfy whatever demands you have as far as proving their innocence? It'll NEVER be enough. Ever! Plus the questions posed. Disgusting! Abdi and Rupp both spring to mind last year when you or Rojo or whoever tried one of your asinine "gotcha" moments.

It's sickening, it's horrible form, and it is a disgrace to "journalism".

And that you do that under the pretense of "cleaning up the sport" just shows the lengths that you will go to try and justify your ridiculous behavior.

You SHOULD feel like scumbags because the way you bring it up and the slimy, disgusting behavior you ENCOURAGE on these boards is precisely the work of scumbags.
A Duck
RE: Solomon suddenly world class and Rupp soloing 3.50 indoor miles - Come on Letsun, ask the questions! 2/5/2013 11:59PM - in reply to post it noter Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

post it noter wrote:


A Duck wrote:


...There is a reason exactly Zero Elite runners will be interviewed here.

...There is a reason exactly Zero Elite USA coaches will be interviewed here.

There is a reason almost every university and high school coach has a policy BANNING their teams from frequenting this website.

The Lojo's can revel in bad faith, bad behavior, and delusion all they want -- the entire nation of organized runners CAN'T be wrong.

This site has exactly ZERO credibility.



THIS should be a popup that flashes every time Wejo or Rojo decide to post. They shouldn't be able to post until reading this aloud each time.

And that the mods are deleting posts that say similar just PROVES the inane agenda being perpetuated here.



LOL, your post is BACK.

Something tells me a Brojo is 3 sheets to the wind tonight.

Too bad LRC doesn't have corporate drug testing.

Somebodies would FAIL the alcohol test.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |