shurtylginnes
running and soccer 1/18/2013 2:02PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
So i'm 15, i play soccer but i am frustrated because i'm not as fit as i want to be and it's hindering me. I'm a slow runner and so overall i would like to have great running power in a few months and i'll do nearly whatever. i have a decent pair of sneaks i'll run however much but i'd prefer not to run on roads because i breathe very heavily and make crazy faces when i run. I have some questions for you all though.

Will i get faster/fitter quicker by running short distance or long
how do i breathe better when running instead of breathing like a mentalcase
how do i get over my fear of running on roads
i ran 1.8km in 13 mins today is that good (rocky steep country track, none of it was flat)
how do i make myself enjoy running so to speak?
ccrunner609
RE: running and soccer 1/18/2013 6:57PM - in reply to shurtylginnes Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
stop playing soccer, its gay
boso
RE: running and soccer 1/18/2013 7:02PM - in reply to shurtylginnes Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
WALCOTT WALCOTT WALCOTT WALCOTT
SIGN DA TING
SIGN DA TING
Bang
RE: running and soccer 1/18/2013 7:23PM - in reply to shurtylginnes Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

shurtylginnes wrote:
i breathe very heavily and make crazy faces when i run.

You might be a phenom...!

http://cycling-review.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/emil-zatopek.jpg

Study this man ^

Anyways, run after school at night instead of watching tv or going on the internet.

You'll get faster and breath more normal the more you run. Try in the nose out the mouth, very deeply so your lungs fill by themselves.
F*** off
RE: running and soccer 1/18/2013 11:41PM - in reply to ccrunner609 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

ccrunner609 wrote:

stop playing soccer, its gay

Because it doesn't involve wearing shiny tights and getting all piled up under other guys' junk every 30 seconds, right?