Pages: | 1 | 2 |
wtfunny
Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 1:30AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"Everyone wants to know what Iím on? Iím on my bike, busting my a$$ six hours a day. ............. Oh, and, I'm also on steroids, EPO, blood doping, human growth hormone, cortizone, testosterone supplements, and a few dozen other banned PEDs. What are you on?"
Good Art
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 1:34AM - in reply to wtfunny Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
" Just do it"
coach bigfoot
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 2:56AM - in reply to wtfunny Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
He really was on his bike busting his a$$ for 6 hours. He just recovered very quickly after due to the drugs.
Adam Prime
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 8:14AM - in reply to wtfunny Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Nike doesn't support cheating/steroids.

LOL hahaha
ace_rf
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 10:04AM - in reply to wtfunny Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Really...a thread with five posts is "Super Hot"
PRRRR
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 10:23AM - in reply to ace_rf Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's HOT because it's been viewed many times, not based on how many posts it gets. That's how the algorithm works man.
therunningguy_
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 10:31AM - in reply to wtfunny Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Is this a cycling website or a Running website.

Maybe this site should be called LETSBIKE.COM
Well there is always this
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 10:34AM - in reply to therunningguy_ Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

therunningguy_ wrote:

Maybe you should avoid clicking on the threads about Lance.
Eugene the Careful Axe Wielder
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 10:49AM - in reply to therunningguy_ Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

therunningguy_ wrote: Is this a cycling website or a Running website. Maybe this site should be called LETSBIKE.COM

Really? You don't see the similarities between top-flight biking and top-flight running and track & field?
Justin91
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 10:52AM - in reply to therunningguy_ Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

therunningguy_ wrote:

I think we should call it letsbesmugbusybodies.com. ;)
Apostrophe Crime's
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 11:38AM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

RuKiddingMe!! wrote:

that's what happen's in fatherless household. Another mommy's boy, no surprise. In Illinois, 94% percent of criminals in prison are basttards.

Happen is what?
RunningWood
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 12:07PM - in reply to Justin91 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Justin91 wrote:

therunningguy_ wrote:

I think we should call it letsbesmugbusybodies.com. ;)

Or LETSLANCELANCE.COM
bcta
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 12:12PM - in reply to RunningWood Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
good one bro...
Lancy Pants
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 12:58PM - in reply to wtfunny Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
that ad is pure ball.
doctor
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 3:26PM - in reply to wtfunny Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I like it. Reminds me of the Oakland Raiders motto " if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying"
doctor
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 3:27PM - in reply to wtfunny Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I like it. Reminds me of the Oakland Raiders motto " if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying"
doctor
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 3:27PM - in reply to wtfunny Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

"Everyone wants to know what Iím on? Iím on my bike, busting my a$$ six hours a day. ............. Oh, and, I'm also on steroids, EPO, blood doping, human growth hormone, cortizone, testosterone supplements, and a few dozen other banned PEDs. What are you on?"[/quote]
doctor

"Everyone wants to know what Iím on? Iím on my bike, busting my a$$ six hours a day. ............. Oh, and, I'm also on steroids, EPO, blood doping, human growth hormone, cortizone, testosterone supplements, and a few dozen other banned PEDs. What are you on?"[/quote]
Apigsheaven
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 3:34PM - in reply to wtfunny Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
As if that was all there was to the story. Forget the people Lance sued, bribed, coerced, blackmailed, not to mention the pain and suffereing he caused to so many simply because they wouldn't lie for him. Lance sold his soul and now so has NIKE.
Apigsheaven
RE: Nike's new Lance Armstrong ad 1/18/2013 3:51PM - in reply to Apigsheaven Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Now we know where the inspiration for the swoosh came from.

How do you like my eyebrows Number 2?

http://narcissista.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/dr-evil.jpeg
Pages: | 1 | 2 |