Pages: | 1 | 2 |
Cycling guy
"my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/17/2013 8:14PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Oh, then it's ok.
coach
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/17/2013 8:18PM - in reply to Cycling guy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
not any different or worse than many other cyclists, runners, or team sports players
Cycling guy
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/17/2013 8:31PM - in reply to coach Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

coach wrote:

not any different or worse than many other cyclists, runners, or team sports players

Idiot
Junk Master
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/17/2013 8:54PM - in reply to Cycling guy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
That's fewer "grey" drugs than Salazar gives his trainees--

T3, S4, GW1516, TB500, IGF DES...
High Wire
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/17/2013 8:54PM - in reply to Cycling guy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Plus steroids and HGH pre cancer as per Andreius. Plus if any undetectable "designer" stuff, he won't mention it. His admission is limited and a straw man of sorts.
Hummumm
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/17/2013 9:13PM - in reply to Junk Master Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Do share more about the grey....
Canova>God
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/17/2013 9:25PM - in reply to Junk Master Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Yeah what exactly are these grey area drugs? Are they against the rules? Are the detectable and what do they do? Do they even exist?
some others
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/17/2013 10:59PM - in reply to Canova>God Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Injecting L carnitine to metabolize body fat, rather than taking oral; injecting B12. Neither illegal, and WADA allow intravenous injections of up to 50ml every 6 hrs..
Grey goose
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/17/2013 11:12PM - in reply to Junk Master Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Junk Master wrote:

What are these? How do you find out more?
TLW
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/17/2013 11:18PM - in reply to Grey goose Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Junk Master is one of the few on this board who 'gets it' and realizes how common grey area drug abuse is in the sport.

Just google research chemicals and you will be on websites where you can order performance enhancing substances for ~80 bucks.

Those chemicals he listed are performance enhancing substances.

Do your own research. Go down the rabbit hole.
Grey goose
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/17/2013 11:27PM - in reply to TLW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

TLW wrote:

Junk Master is one of the few on this board who 'gets it' and realizes how common grey area drug abuse is in the sport.

Just google research chemicals and you will be on websites where you can order performance enhancing substances for ~80 bucks.

Those chemicals he listed are performance enhancing substances.

Do your own research. Go down the rabbit hole.

Yes, I google'd! :-) I'm gonna stay out of the rabbit hole though. I like beer and running and that does it for me.
ghrp-6
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/18/2013 12:53AM - in reply to TLW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
There's lots of stuff you can legally buy online that would "help."
coach d
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/18/2013 12:57AM - in reply to Junk Master Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Junk Master wrote:

IGF is not a "grey area" drug, nor is S4. Those are explicitly banned. Not sure what some of the others are, but don't forget about microdosing.
rojo
co-founder
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/18/2013 2:10AM - in reply to coach d Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Anyone else getting a nike ad at the bottom. lol.

I'm getting a nike fuelband ad. unreal.
wtfunny
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/18/2013 2:36AM - in reply to rojo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

rojo wrote:

Anyone else getting a nike ad at the bottom. lol.

I'm getting a nike fuelband ad. unreal.

:)

Here's what I get.

Alternative Energy - BP
www.bp.com/energymix
See how BP's advanced technologies are expanding energy production.
SlowFatMaster
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/18/2013 7:56AM - in reply to coach d Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I was at the gym and CNN was on TV. They had on something about Lance, and then a commercial for these guys was next:

http://www.cenegenics.com/

Wonder about the legality (competition-wise) of a masters athlete on a Cenegenics program.
lies
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/18/2013 9:38AM - in reply to Junk Master Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Salazar is not using s4 with his athletes. Various testosterone formulations, hgh, igf-1, new epo types are likely being used but S4 isnt something that a group like that would use. They have access to better and there are too many unwanted side with s4. A test for it has also been developed, so they have moved on by now.
Junk Master
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/18/2013 10:19AM - in reply to lies Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Micro dosing S4 was extremely common (though has fallen out of favor) and along with supplemental T3 was the "foundation" of the Salazar (and many, many other) groups "grey" protocol.

High Dose Liquid Albuterol is another grey market drug that when combined with T3, and Ketotifen shreds body fat, without many of the sides of Clenbuterol, AND if you test positive, well, what athlete doesn't have an Albuterol inhaler prescription of exercise induced asthma? Half of the Olympic village carries one.

Keep in mind that athletes often use substances that coaches have no idea they are using.

Also, keep in mind that running is NOTHING like the granddaddy, bodybuilding, with MMA a close second. I doubt you could find an MMA fighter who doesn't supplement to bring his Test level up to the 6:1 ratio allowed by the Nevada Athletic Commission.

Also, if you think the NFL, NBA, and MLB are clean with the amount of money involved you still believe Ryan Hall has a chance at gold.

Currently, there's not even HGH testing in NFL, or NBA! Add insulin and your designer steroid of choice...

There are HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars at stake for a professional pitcher. If you have any potential and live in the Dominican Republic, say, where steroids are available over the counter and you are not tested...need I say more?

The Lance thing will shine a spotlight on PED use but it might just tip the issue in the opposite direction, where people realize the vast majority of the cyclists who finished behind Lane were also using.

Has there EVER been a natural Mr. Olympia? Maybe Larry Scott. Maybe.

Has there ever been an NFL Championship team where at least 1/3 of all the linemen and defense hadn't used some PED at some point in their career? Probably not since the 1972 Dolphins.

And those who think Basketball, for some reason, is clean should take a good, hard look at Michael Jordan-- who was commonly known to favor Winstrol, a substance familiar to all here because of Ben Johnson (another story in and of itself-- who thinks Carl Lewis was clean?!)

Luckily, for a variety of reasons, the chief being the lack of monetary incentive, running has remained relatively clean compared to other sports (didn't a ping pong player test positive for steroids) but the internet and the world of "research chems," because of their availability and low cost have changed that over the last decade.

The only reason we don't hear more about the "grey" market stuff is no one can beat the Kenyans/East Africans if they're on EPO anyway. It's just a simple matter of body type.

All the HGH and 'roids in the world won't help a '5 10" white guy post up Shaquille O'Neil, or Dwight Howard. Though with a little fake bake and hair spray he'd probably have a shot at ending up on the Jersey Shore.
kudos to yudos
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/18/2013 10:33AM - in reply to Junk Master Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
[quote]Junk Master wrote:

Micro dosing S4 was extremely common (though has fallen out of favor) and along with supplemental T3 was the "foundation" of the Salazar (and many, many other) groups "grey" protocol.

High Dose Liquid Albuterol is another grey market drug that when combined with T3, and Ketotifen shreds body fat, without many of the sides of Clenbuterol, AND if you test positive, well, what athlete doesn't have an Albuterol inhaler prescription of exercise induced asthma? Half of the Olympic village carries one.

Keep in mind that athletes often use substances that coaches have no idea they are using.

Also, keep in mind that running is NOTHING like the granddaddy, bodybuilding, with MMA a close second. I doubt you could find an MMA fighter who doesn't supplement to bring his Test level up to the 6:1 ratio allowed by the Nevada Athletic Commission.

Also, if you think the NFL, NBA, and MLB are clean with the amount of money involved you still believe Ryan Hall has a chance at gold.

Currently, there's not even HGH testing in NFL, or NBA! Add insulin and your designer steroid of choice...

There are HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars at stake for a professional pitcher. If you have any potential and live in the Dominican Republic, say, where steroids are available over the counter and you are not tested...need I say more?

The Lance thing will shine a spotlight on PED use but it might just tip the issue in the opposite direction, where people realize the vast majority of the cyclists who finished behind Lane were also using.

Has there EVER been a natural Mr. Olympia? Maybe Larry Scott. Maybe.

Has there ever been an NFL Championship team where at least 1/3 of all the linemen and defense hadn't used some PED at some point in their career? Probably not since the 1972 Dolphins.

And those who think Basketball, for some reason, is clean should take a good, hard look at Michael Jordan-- who was commonly known to favor Winstrol, a substance familiar to all here because of Ben Johnson (another story in and of itself-- who thinks Carl Lewis was clean?!)

Luckily, for a variety of reasons, the chief being the lack of monetary incentive, running has remained relatively clean compared to other sports (didn't a ping pong player test positive for steroids) but the internet and the world of "research chems," because of their availability and low cost have changed that over the last decade.

The only reason we don't hear more about the "grey" market stuff is no one can beat the Kenyans/East Africans if they're on EPO anyway. It's just a simple matter of body type.

All the HGH and 'roids in the world won't help a '5 10" white guy post up Shaquille O'Neil, or Dwight Howard. Though with a little fake bake and hair spray he'd probably

Helluva post man. Don't know how accurate it is, but, wow.
Justin91
RE: "my cocktail was only EPO, blood transfusions and testosterone" 1/18/2013 10:47AM - in reply to Junk Master Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Junk Master wrote:

The average offensive lineman is approximately 30 pounds bigger now than in the late 1980's when the NFL began steroid testing, but you only think a third of them are on PEDs?
Pages: | 1 | 2 |