Let'sberealhere
The joys of trying to walk on!!!! 1/15/2013 7:36PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Realistically, what are the times needed to become a successful middle distance walk on at schools such us Louisville, Tennessee, Kentucky and Uconn? No trolling y'all
cas
RE: The joys of trying to walk on!!!! 1/15/2013 7:43PM - in reply to Let'sberealhere Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Just focus on what needs to be done now. That's overwhelming enough to deal with.
El Mastero
RE: The joys of trying to walk on!!!! 1/15/2013 8:02PM - in reply to Let'sberealhere Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You better have decent times and show that you have more growing to do. Start doing 70+ mpw and get in shape.
Romulus
RE: The joys of trying to walk on!!!! 1/15/2013 8:08PM - in reply to Let'sberealhere Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
be willing to run xc and do 4/8 or 8/15 maybe even the 3k
Letsbereal
RE: The joys of trying to walk on!!!! 1/17/2013 7:58PM - in reply to Let'sberealhere Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Being honest here I hit 70mpw this summer and have never been in better shape I'm definitely feeling I have great potential this year and can continue to grow. No one here would happen tO know any times for a Walk on to just train at first would they?
ThatAll?
RE: The joys of trying to walk on!!!! 1/17/2013 9:39PM - in reply to Let'sberealhere Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I'm not specifically familiar with those schools, but I had to try out for a walk on spot on my team that has similar talent, and I was told 4:17-4:20 for the mile, and about 1:56 for the 800.
Letsbereal
RE: The joys of trying to walk on!!!! 1/17/2013 10:33PM - in reply to ThatAll? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Thanks! Solid info. I'm hoping I hit mid-low 4:20's indoor and come around 4:20 outdoor and I'm hoping for a 1:56 as well. If you don't mind me asking which school did you run for?