Bdubs
southern cal races 1/15/2013 2:41PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I just paid for a trip to San Diego the first week in March. I live in a cold climate, and am training for a late spring marathon. It would be great to find a race near SD while I'm there. Does anyone know of a club/website that has a complete list of races?

Sunday, March 3rd would be the best day if anyone knows of a specific race.
elbow deep
RE: southern cal races 1/15/2013 3:03PM - in reply to Bdubs Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
feeling like a crusty old butt
RE: southern cal races 1/15/2013 6:50PM - in reply to Bdubs Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
www.nmspiritrun.org

Not a fast course but used to be a good event. I haven't done it in a number of years. It has some rolling hills. They used to allow you to do a 15K by running both the 10K and the 5K. I assume they still do. I used to do it as training for a marathon. The 10K didn't get many faster runners and the 5K used to get a quite a number of faster people.

Steve Scott used to lead the kids mile races. Don't know if he still does that.
california pride
RE: southern cal races 1/15/2013 9:56PM - in reply to Bdubs Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
runningintheusa.com
starbucksclosesnow
RE: southern cal races 1/15/2013 9:59PM - in reply to california pride Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
bedtime for me. night.