Pages: | 1 | 2 |
CharmingCharlie
RE: Boston Elite Field Announced - Who you got? 1/16/2013 4:26AM - in reply to disuhankndks Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Ryan "has got a big" Hall is my pick.
Pizzaguy
RE: Boston Elite Field Announced - Who you got? 1/16/2013 6:15AM - in reply to CharmingCharlie Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Peter Gilmore hands down.
Athlet X
RE: Boston Elite Field Announced - Who you got? 1/16/2013 7:47AM - in reply to Pizzaguy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Marcos Geneti will definitely win this...
Balian
RE: Boston Elite Field Announced - Who you got? 1/16/2013 9:09AM - in reply to Jimmy John Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Christine Kennedy versus Joan Benoit Samuelson in the 55-59 age group.
Shoebacca
RE: Boston Elite Field Announced - Who you got? 1/16/2013 9:30AM - in reply to CharmingCharlie Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's not that Ryan Hall runs from the front or the back; it's that he runs his own pace regardless of the competition. I'll be watching to see if he sticks with that or not.
RE: Boston Elite Field Announced - Who you got? 1/16/2013 10:00AM - in reply to Jimmy John Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I predict a heat wave will cause the event to be cancelled this year.
Renato Canova
Coach
RE: Boston Elite Field Announced - Who you got? 1/16/2013 10:33AM - in reply to douglas burke Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Moses doesn't run in Dubai. He lost two weeks of training after Christmas, nothing bad looking at April, but of course nothing good looking at 25th January, so I decided to cancel. Competitions sometimes can be not very good also when you are in top shape, but never I saw somebody running fast immediately after some problem, and for a top athlete there is no reason to run when he's not fully prepared.
glycerinrunner
RE: Boston Elite Field Announced - Who you got? 1/16/2013 10:35AM - in reply to SYM1971 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
DNF for you pick the reason
rupp-certified saladbar
RE: Boston Elite Field Announced - Who you got? 1/16/2013 12:34PM - in reply to douglas burke Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

douglas burke wrote:

remember mosop is running dubai next week, so he is running 2 marathons 80 days apart.

Shouldn't be an issue for Mosop, honestly.
rupp-certified saladbar
RE: Boston Elite Field Announced - Who you got? 1/16/2013 12:36PM - in reply to Renato Canova Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Mr Canova, why did Moses miss training? Visting family?
Nutella1
RE: Boston Elite Field Announced - Who you got? 1/16/2013 1:05PM - in reply to Renato Canova Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Renato Canova wrote:

Moses doesn't run in Dubai. He lost two weeks of training after Christmas, nothing bad looking at April, but of course nothing good looking at 25th January, so I decided to cancel. Competitions sometimes can be not very good also when you are in top shape, but never I saw somebody running fast immediately after some problem, and for a top athlete there is no reason to run when he's not fully prepared.

Especially considering that the main point of running a course like Dubai is recording a fast time, CR or WR, where you get absurd money.
joho
RE: Boston Elite Field Announced - Who you got? 1/16/2013 1:21PM - in reply to Renato Canova Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Renato Canova wrote:

Coach, who are you picking to win Boston?

How is Ryan Hall's training progressing since you have worked with him? Though Ryan hasn't been with you very long, could we expect something big from him?
Wisco Fan
RE: Boston Elite Field Announced - Who you got? 1/17/2013 7:56AM - in reply to joho Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Wish there were more Americans. It seems like a lot of contracts were not renewed. Boston would be a great place to gain some visibility.
SC Coach
RE: Boston Elite Field Announced - Who you got? 1/17/2013 12:32PM - in reply to Wisco Fan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Typically the BAA will also bring in another tier of decent U.S. runners (i.e. Hansons, etc). The group of runners in the Hancock group apears to include more Americans than they have sponsored in the past.
Pages: | 1 | 2 |