want one
Anyone here with an ipad mini? 12/31/2012 5:58AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
On the fence about getting one. Should the lack of a retina display, slower processor and price hold me back? I'm somewhat ok with the price I guess but do you really notice not having a retina display or slower processor?? I use an ipad 2 for work and have no complaints. My main use would be to connect it to my TV and stereo at home but need something lightweight. Now that I've held the mini, the regular ipad feels heavy when holding it to browse or play around with.
kyukyu
RE: Anyone here with an ipad mini? 12/31/2012 7:17AM - in reply to want one Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Processor, no. No retna, yes. But it is still worth it if you have a lot of apple apps and prefer their OS. I use my sons mini over my iPad 3 when traveling.
justthefacts
RE: Anyone here with an ipad mini? 12/31/2012 7:51AM - in reply to want one Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It is cute...but still a hand full.
Gnomebe
RE: Anyone here with an ipad mini? 12/31/2012 12:44PM - in reply to want one Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The screen is " blurry ".
justthefacts
RE: Anyone here with an ipad mini? 12/31/2012 1:12PM - in reply to Gnomebe Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Ha, you need glasses. Nothing wrong with the screen.
John Hennessey
RE: Anyone here with an ipad mini? 9/23/2013 11:57PM - in reply to justthefacts Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Really?
The dog
RE: Anyone here with an ipad mini? 9/24/2013 3:23AM - in reply to want one Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's better than a Kindle, but you really do notice the lack of retina display. The screen is very unattractive by comparison, and sometimes I want to use my iPhone instead of the mini.