Pages: | 1 | 2 |
Jakers
What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 2:19AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I've been using flotrack, but I was wondering what else is out there.
Your Father's Father
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 2:50AM - in reply to Jakers Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Running2win.com is a good site to use if you like to keep a detailed log.
LM
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 3:46AM - in reply to Jakers Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
runningahead.com
distance guy
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 8:25AM - in reply to Jakers Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
runningahead.com and athleticore.com. Ever since coolrunning closed up shop a few years ago, I keep 2 active (just copy/paste) so I don't get burned again.
redux
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 8:28AM - in reply to distance guy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I used Garmin. Now I have a Soleus so I haven't been using one. Is there a site that uses .dat files
agip
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 8:35AM - in reply to Jakers Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
strava is good - a form of social networking. works with gps devices and has some good graphical bits.
new year new log
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 8:53AM - in reply to agip Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
runningahead. I've wasted time on some others and this is the best! Plus, it's free and they keep improving it! Another bonus - you can pay $10 a year to get rid of all the ads... they're not as pop-up-y as some sites but still... given how much time I spend on the log, it's well worth the $ to me!
FloCreeper
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 9:39AM - in reply to new year new log Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Flotrack...duh
toro
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 9:41AM - in reply to Jakers Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I have some notebooks lying around from the past.
Peace Out
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 9:44AM - in reply to Jakers Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I'm old school, I use a notebook, but I used to use Daily Mile.
themack
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 10:06AM - in reply to Peace Out Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
logarun.com
boulderisbolder
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 10:09AM - in reply to Jakers Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Websites come and websites go. Either keep it on your own spreadsheet, or go truly old school with a bound notebook.
oh please
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 10:11AM - in reply to boulderisbolder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

boulderisbolder wrote:

Websites come and websites go. Either keep it on your own spreadsheet, or go truly old school with a bound notebook.

I'm a programmer by trade, so I actually have my own database and website I use. Just for me.
already has the calendar
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 10:22AM - in reply to oh please Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I did online a few years ago and luckily copied to paper as the logs went POOF one day. They might have recovered some.

I get a yearly planner from Mennards (home improvement) and have been using those the last few years.
Ho Hum
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 10:32AM - in reply to boulderisbolder Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You can download all of your logs from Flotrack in an excel spreadsheet. I just use Flotrack and back up my files periodically.
CluffyUno
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 11:43AM - in reply to Jakers Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
For the past few years I've used the template Malmo kindly made on Excel.
gasser
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 12:06PM - in reply to CluffyUno Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Another vote for Runningahead.com
Decent message board too
MPJ
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 12:37PM - in reply to Jakers Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
rhinolog.net
Some lunatic
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 1:09PM - in reply to MPJ Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Running 2 win
Danno
RE: What websites do you use to log your training? 12/31/2012 9:42PM - in reply to Jakers Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Pages: | 1 | 2 |
You Can't Go Wrong Buying Garmin 210/220 or 610/620 from LRC's Partner Amazon
Last Year's
Model

This Year's
Model

Last Year
Top of Line

This Year
Top of Line