anon
I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/30/2012 8:16PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Any way to get them a little longer?
Chinese Laundry
RE: I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/30/2012 8:22PM - in reply to anon Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Soak them in cold water, clamp them by the waistband to something like a fence etc. and clamp a set of weights to each leg. You're welcome.
Hutre
RE: I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/30/2012 8:34PM - in reply to anon Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
That won't work. Next time, buy pre-washed jeans...or a size larger.
worst poster
RE: I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/30/2012 8:42PM - in reply to anon Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Cut the legs off. Jean shorts are great for pools, a quick 9 holes at the club, casual Friday, etc.
KnowledgeB0mb
RE: I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/30/2012 8:49PM - in reply to worst poster Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

worst poster wrote:

Cut the legs off. Jean shorts are great for pools, a quick 9 holes at the club, casual Friday, etc.

This. You'll go from dorky to fashionable immediately.
Strom jr.
RE: I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/31/2012 12:18AM - in reply to anon Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
have your legs surgically altered
alfredmorris
RE: I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/31/2012 4:25AM - in reply to anon Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Donate them to the goodwill today, and value them at $100 for tax write off purposes.
SMJO
RE: I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/31/2012 10:15AM - in reply to alfredmorris Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You could wear them with the waistband actually under your butt cheeks. That's pretty trendy right now. You might even have to take some extra off the legs to stop them from dragging on the ground.
BRg/253
RE: I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/31/2012 10:22AM - in reply to anon Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
check the store's return policy

if that doesn't work out, better luck with your next purchase
Danny Dapper
RE: I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/31/2012 10:28AM - in reply to BRg/253 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
They make great running shorts.

Don't forget the denim cap, and denim running vest.

http://joggingjeans.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/screenshot.png?w=600&h=428
bmcpool strikes back
RE: I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/31/2012 12:25PM - in reply to anon Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
stretch them when you take em out of the washer. grab the bottom, grab the crotch, and pull. not sure if you dried them, but if you're concerned about length, don't dry them.
agip
RE: I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/31/2012 12:30PM - in reply to bmcpool strikes back Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
put them aside for 60 years. Write'do not open til 2072' on the package.

You will by then have forgetten what is in the box, but when your 80 year old shrunken self finds the jeans, he will be happy to have a free pair of pants.
big787
RE: I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/31/2012 12:38PM - in reply to agip Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Glad to see it's already been mentioned, but the obvious answer would be Jorts.
this is it
RE: I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/31/2012 12:44PM - in reply to big787 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Buy a nice pair of Doc Martens boots, and tuck them in, like a punk rocker skinhead.
Message Board Junkie
RE: I washed my jeans and now they are too short - suggestions? 12/31/2012 12:47PM - in reply to anon Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Train for the next 2 weeks wearing a weight vest and you will become shorter and thus the jeans will now fit.

As a side benefit you will be able to run sub 2:00 in the marathon