Pages: | 1 | 2 |
sometimeslessismo
74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 2:34PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
http://www.pressherald.com/news/Biddeford-man-.html

If the tenants had had guns, this never owuld have happened.
omy
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 3:05PM - in reply to sometimeslessismo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
its {Would} dumbas
LOLOLOLOLz
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 3:11PM - in reply to omy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
its {Would} dumbas[/quote]

It's {It's} d*mbass[quote]omy wrote:
Whahhhwensweyuwo
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 5:10PM - in reply to sometimeslessismo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
If the landlord did not have a gun this would not have happened. Even simpler, dumbas$.
t94bell
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 5:13PM - in reply to sometimeslessismo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
We need armed guards in every parking lot in America.
Apigsheaven
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 5:29PM - in reply to sometimeslessismo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
If the wise-ass punks simply parked where they were asked to by the owner they would still be alive.

The big picture
Les Miserables
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 5:41PM - in reply to Apigsheaven Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
So a parking violation is now a capital offense?
My name is Lance
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 5:49PM - in reply to sometimeslessismo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
A girl was brutally gang raped, then murdered on a bus in India. Rape happens in the US a lot more often than mass shootings. Obviously there are way too many penises in Amerika. There's roughly 1 penis for every male in the US. Why do we need 155M penises? Penises are the weapon of choice in 99% of rapes.
We need penis control now!
Johnny Rotten (rotten johnny)
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 5:57PM - in reply to My name is Lance Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

My name is Lance wrote:

A girl was brutally gang raped, then murdered on a bus in India. Rape happens in the US a lot more often than mass shootings. Obviously there are way too many penises in Amerika. There's roughly 1 penis for every male in the US. Why do we need 155M penises? Penises are the weapon of choice in 99% of rapes.

Penis are the Sex Pistols of rape!
Karlson
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 5:57PM - in reply to My name is Lance Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
A young dude in a sports car sees an old lady in Rolls about to pull into a spot. He zips in front of her and steals the spot. "Yah-yaaah! That's what you can do when you're young and quick," he yells at her.

The old lady smashes the Rolls into his little car. "That's what you can do when you're old and rich," she screams.
kerasti
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 6:02PM - in reply to My name is Lance Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

My name is Lance wrote:

THis > There's roughly 1 penis for every male in the US.

And this > Penises are the weapon of choice in 99% of rapes.

Funniest thing I have read all week!!
runn
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 6:30PM - in reply to sometimeslessismo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
[quote]sometimeslessismo wrote:

See? The NRA is right. I KNEW that if I had a gun to protect myself I could get a better parking space.
Raped
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 8:25PM - in reply to kerasti Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

kerasti wrote:

My name is Lance wrote:

THis > There's roughly 1 penis for every male in the US.

And this > Penises are the weapon of choice in 99% of rapes.

Funniest thing I have read all week!!

Not so funny for me.
My name is Lance
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 8:45PM - in reply to Raped Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
every party has a pooper
if only, right?
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/30/2012 9:59PM - in reply to My name is Lance Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

My name is Lance wrote:

Let me continue your line of reasoning which stopped at a 12 year old's intelligence level before finishing at the nonsensical analogy it is.

If there were some instrument which could be used to rape many many women in a very short time with ease while accomplishing all the same goals of rape (whatever they may be) then we should ban this instrument.
reading 101
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/31/2012 3:39AM - in reply to if only, right? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

if only, right? wrote:

My name is Lance wrote:

Let me continue your line of reasoning which stopped at a 12 year old's intelligence level before finishing at the nonsensical analogy it is.

does not compute.
Question for the ages
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/31/2012 6:50AM - in reply to sometimeslessismo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Yes!!! Every responsible teenager should carry a gun. Schools would be safer too.

Every driver should carry a weapon too!

sometimeslessismo wrote:

If the tenants had had guns, this never owuld have happened.
false
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/31/2012 6:55AM - in reply to My name is Lance Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

My name is Lance wrote:

thats actually not true. Female on female and female on male rape is a lot more common than you think, but often goes unreported.
tercer mundo
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/31/2012 7:58AM - in reply to false Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

false wrote:

My name is Lance wrote:

thats actually not true. Female on female and female on male rape is a lot more common than you think, but often goes unreported.

I know it must be funny to joke about rape and gun deaths - apparently.

I've had one close female relative and two very close friends who have been raped - in all three cases, weapons were used in the attacks. Two had guns held to their heads and the third had a knife to her throat - this young girl was also stabbed a couple of times afterwards. I think it's pretty safe to say that all three of their lives have been substantially altered since the attacks. I don't think it's very funny.

Sometimes other weapons are used. Think about it.
Kammel, Tow & Specter
RE: 74 year old landlord shoots 2 teenage tenants dead over parking dispute. 12/31/2012 11:34AM - in reply to kerasti Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Not true with an Obama voter.

kerasti wrote:

[quote]My name is Lance wrote:

> There's roughly 1 penis for every male in the US. !
Pages: | 1 | 2 |