Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |
Big Red Miler
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 6:35PM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Hiked at 5500 feet with a friend.
Andyyyy
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 7:30PM - in reply to Big Red Miler Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
8 miles easy at 6:52 pace. 20 degrees with a 30mph wind, face and johnson was numb. Merry Christmas!
freak.of.the.run
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 9:19PM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
9 mile day
7 miles at an uptempo, comfortable pace, close last mile harder
form drills
4x 50-50-50s (See Ron Warthurst's Distance Training: The Michigan Way) with a 150m jog back to the start each time
finish the rest to make it 9 miles
xenonscreams
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 9:48PM - in reply to freak.of.the.run Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The perks of being a Jew. For you it was a super big holiday on which it was difficult to get in normal training, but for me, it was Tuesday.
Kill the pig
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/25/2012 11:16PM - in reply to Not a Coach Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
My god this 'sport' is futile
Logan Decker
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/26/2012 12:26AM - in reply to Big Red Miler Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
9.5 mile progression run, didn't plan on it being a progression run but started off slower than I wanted and then finished the next 7 miles on pure hate of myself.
info
RE: Merry Xmas LetsRun!!! Mo Farah will be training today, will you? 12/26/2012 4:45PM - in reply to LetsRun.com Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Its hard to say since its 364 days from now. I usually don't plan that far ahead.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |