Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 |
bladerunner
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 6:28PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
This is one of the saddest stories I've read in a long time. The depression or unhappiness that this woman was feeling to turn to this is unthinkable. Obviously, her family and her business interests could not fill the tremendous void in her life.

I don't condemn what she did. But for a married mother at the age of 44 with no financial burdens to engage in intimate acts with total strangers is not a choice that a rational person would make.

If I were her husband, I could'nt stay married to her. Her decision to pursue her own desires knowing the pain it would cause is unforgivable. He must have been in a state of shock when he found out.
Ho Hum
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 6:29PM - in reply to Feeling guilty here Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Enough with the armchair psychiatry. The reality is that you've got no clue why she did what she did. Leave it at that.
How Do You Know?
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 6:29PM - in reply to Here is the truth Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Here is the truth wrote:

I bet a bunch of you married guys shut your eyes last night and imagined Suzy. If you had the money and knew, most would.


How could you possibly know this? Why do people like you enjoy talking out their asses?
The Reality of it All
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 6:32PM - in reply to Feeling guilty here Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Feeling guilty here wrote:

No, keep laughing, she deserves it. If someone is bored with their life, I don't support it, but go ahead and have an affair. Don't have sex for money with strangers, that is whoring no matter how you spin it.

She is a multi-millionaire and well-taken care of. She grew up in a nice area and has a husband who is an attorney, and if she ever needed money she could have done some appearances or asked her parents for it.

I have no words for how gross it is to travel the country to sell yourself to strangers just to apparently give her sagging ego a boost. Do you think that it is a coincidence that she retired 6 yrs ago? No, she just missed the attention the last few yrs.

And for those of you who "think" her life might be over, you are wrong, it IS OVER. No more running expo appearances for Disney (those were lucrative I bet), her real estate office will go bust now, her husband will leave her (I hope). And her daughter will forever have to endure the whispers that her mother was a three-time Olympian AND a high-priced whore.

For some reason, to me, because she is rich, to me it makes it worse that she did it for money. I would not have had the same reaction if she had been sleeping with some random 35-year-old in Madison.


Oh jeez, another self righteous, holier than thou post. Look people, this is about f*cking. Nothing more, nothing less. Some people like to f*ck, some people, like yourself, don't like to f*ck. SFH obviously likes to f*ck based on her generous menu. She can have some fun and pick up some decent money along with it. Don't make this out to be more than it is.
simply orange
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 6:36PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Bobby Orr wrote:
The simple fact is that most folks past the age of 25 or so know what MSOG means.


This is almost as unbelievable as the usual Letsrun refrain that everyone slower than a 2:30 marathoner is a "hobby jogger."

Bobby my boy, I think you need to unglue yourself from your pR0n websites.
Bearded Clam
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 6:43PM - in reply to simply orange Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
SFH and Disney have parted ways -- no surprise there.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/12/disney-suzy-favor-hamilton.html
Here is the truth
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 7:01PM - in reply to Bearded Clam Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
How much you want to bet she takes the born again route ?
FluzzeSue
Fox Story 12/21/2012 7:08PM - in reply to Here is the truth Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
life long passion
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 7:09PM - in reply to Here is the truth Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The Reality of it All
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 7:09PM - in reply to simply orange Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

simply orange wrote:


Bobby Orr wrote:
The simple fact is that most folks past the age of 25 or so know what MSOG means.


This is almost as unbelievable as the usual Letsrun refrain that everyone slower than a 2:30 marathoner is a "hobby jogger."

Bobby my boy, I think you need to unglue yourself from your pR0n websites.


Get your head out of your ass. I know 55yo spinsters that know what MSOG means.
Bearded Clam
RE: Fox Story 12/21/2012 7:16PM - in reply to FluzzeSue Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

FluzzeSue wrote:

Being a whore, um escort, gave her more fame than being an Olympian ever did.
http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/story/suzy-favor-hamilton-escort-scandal-not-funny-just-dreary-comment-on-society-122012


That column sucks. Fame and notoriety aren't the same thing. But you're right, the people of this country have a far greater hankering for scandal than for achievement, especially when they achievements are in a nothing sport like women's middle distance.


Here is the truth wrote:

How much you want to bet she takes the born again route ?


That's a decent bet.
Bobby Orr
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 7:26PM - in reply to The Reality of it All Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

The Reality of it All wrote:


simply orange wrote:


Bobby Orr wrote:
The simple fact is that most folks past the age of 25 or so know what MSOG means.


This is almost as unbelievable as the usual Letsrun refrain that everyone slower than a 2:30 marathoner is a "hobby jogger."

Bobby my boy, I think you need to unglue yourself from your pR0n websites.


Get your head out of your ass. I know 55yo spinsters that know what MSOG means.


This ^
.
.
.
Oh, and by the way, everyone (male) slower than 2:30 IS a hobby jogger. Are they professional? No. Therefore it is a hobby.
newname
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 7:36PM - in reply to Bobby Orr Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I was raised right, went to college at a BIG 10 Univ, and am far above average intelligence, and I had no idea what codes like MSOG or CIMWS. I even tried to crack the code knowing that it was something sexual and couldn't figure it out.

I don't feel bad about that. Think about what you are slagging people for.

Additionally, hobby-jogger does not refer to runners who are not professional. It has an entirely different meaning and connotation. And if you must make a comeback to feel like you are right or got the last word, go on, but would a HS kid running 4:05 and 9:00 be called a hobby-jogger?
webby
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 7:39PM - in reply to Bobby Orr Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Bobby Orr wrote:
Oh, and by the way, everyone (male) slower than 2:30 IS a hobby jogger. Are they professional? No. Therefore it is a hobby.


Many are hobby runners.
Been There, Done That
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 7:42PM - in reply to newname Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

newname wrote:

I was raised right, went to college at a BIG 10 Univ, and am far above average intelligence, and I had no idea what codes like MSOG or CIMWS. I even tried to crack the code knowing that it was something sexual and couldn't figure it out.



So do you know what it means now hopefully?
Bobby Orr
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 7:44PM - in reply to newname Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

newname wrote:

I was raised right, went to college at a BIG 10 Univ, and am far above average intelligence, and I had no idea what codes like MSOG or CIMWS. I even tried to crack the code knowing that it was something sexual and couldn't figure it out.

I don't feel bad about that. Think about what you are slagging people for.

Additionally, hobby-jogger does not refer to runners who are not professional. It has an entirely different meaning and connotation. And if you must make a comeback to feel like you are right or got the last word, go on, but would a HS kid running 4:05 and 9:00 be called a hobby-jogger?


Nice touch, trying to paint your feelings onto me. Could be a little more subtle and intelligent about it but by Letsrun standards, not too bad.

Now, referring to you not knowing what MSOG or CIMWS mean. So? My guess is that lots of folks do not know what these mean. Also lots do. The post I originally responded to gave credit to SFH for the term MSOG. I pointed out the error in that. You have a problem with that?

The other poster, somewhat like yourself I might add, tried to impugn that I must be somehow involved with porn or prostitutes in order to know what MSOG means. Dumber than dumb, which was pointed out to them. You have a problem with that?
.
.
And more importantly, a HS kid running 4:05 and 9:00 is a heck of a runner. WAY better at the mile than I ever was. They are an amateur. An amateur probably aspiring to become more than an amateur some day. If they are still at it as a 25 year old and still running 9:00 then they will be a very fast hobby jogger.

Oh wait, I forgot to add something cute like, "if you must make a comeback to feel like you are right or got the last word"...oh no, I just can't do it. I'll leave such cuteness to you.
Link
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 7:53PM - in reply to Bobby Orr Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Bobby Orr wrote:


The Reality of it All wrote:


simply orange wrote:


Bobby Orr wrote:
The simple fact is that most folks past the age of 25 or so know what MSOG means.


This is almost as unbelievable as the usual Letsrun refrain that everyone slower than a 2:30 marathoner is a "hobby jogger."

Bobby my boy, I think you need to unglue yourself from your pR0n websites.


Get your head out of your ass. I know 55yo spinsters that know what MSOG means.


This ^
.
.
.
Oh, and by the way, everyone (male) slower than 2:30 IS a hobby jogger. Are they professional? No. Therefore it is a hobby.


Therefore... I am:
1. A hobby eater! I'm not a professional eater, therefore, I'm a hobby eater.
2. A hobby breather! I'm not a professional breather, therefore...
3. A hobby sleeper!
etc. etc.

Bobby Orr? You are no Bobby Orr.
newname
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 8:06PM - in reply to Been There, Done That Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Been There, Done That wrote:


So do you know what it means now hopefully?


Yeah, I had to look up CIMWS, and of course I know what that means.

When you wrote out Mult shots on Goal ... I immediately figured it out.
Been There, Done That
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 8:11PM - in reply to newname Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

newname wrote:


Been There, Done That wrote:


So do you know what it means now hopefully?


Yeah, I had to look up CIMWS, and of course I know what that means.

When you wrote out Mult shots on Goal ... I immediately figured it out.


Good. Now you are a better educated and more well armed adult.
goodbye cruel world
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 8:12PM - in reply to newname Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
There is actually an argument going on in this thread as to whether one should be acquainted with the phrases CIMWS and MSOG. Maybe the Mayans were right... the apocalypse is upon us.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 |