Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 |
The Probelm Solver
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 2:43PM - in reply to dd Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
[quote]dd wrote:

But wow do I feel for her kid. In 2nd or 3rd grade, meaning shortly she'll be entering the gauntlet that is grades 5-8, when kids can be awful. Wearing the wrong shirt can trigger teasing, how about having a mom who's getting paid for sex? Yes, she's not even a B-list celebrity outside of the running world, but you have to assume someone in her class will know, and then everyone will know. I truly hope that kid has a strong personality, and a good circle of friends-- she's going to need both.[/quote

Home schooling. Probem Solved.
Marriage Counselor
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 2:51PM - in reply to simply orange Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

simply orange wrote:

Several posters call SFH a "cheater." If she told her husband about it, she was not "cheating."

Yes, he may not have liked it (we're told), and may have wanted her to stop (we're told), but that still doesn't make it "cheating."

The acid test, in my eyes, is "did he leave?" No. We know that he stayed, and by staying he implicitly agreed to it.

Long-term marriages where one spouse has a much stronger sex drive than the other, as well as "open marriages," are much more common in the real world than most 20-somethings realize.


Finally, someone with some life experience speaks. What you say above is quite true. And probably not even an exception. Young folks still have this idealistic view of life and marriage in most cases. Reality usually starts setting in once one reaches their 30s. Open marriages can work, bu it takes understanding from both spouses.
thoughtidseenitallthenthis
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 2:55PM - in reply to Wow! Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The course of this story is as intense and short-lived as I would have been had I had $600 to spend...
gonchar
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 2:58PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Beaner, after all the nutty incidents with Suzy over the years, and now this one, you may want to re-consider WHO is out of WHO's league. Guy was a baseball jock at UW, she was the dippy, cute freshman runner.

This kind of stuff could never be worth it to a sane man. If you're in a marriage for looks and sex, it's never going to last.
vaaas
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 3:00PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Canova>God wrote:

Am I the only one who has no problem with this? Who cares if this is how she makes her money?



All I know is that if I was in Vegas when she was in business and I had a good night at the tables, I'd be going home a couple grand lighter.
Border
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 3:03PM - in reply to TLW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

TLW wrote:

Can we please keep the crazy religious talk out of this thread?

The real victim is her daughter, who will be forever reminded of her mother's actions because of the power of the internet.


So does that mean Al Gore is to blame?
gonchar
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 3:08PM - in reply to Border Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Personally, re: the daughter, I think the mother as temporary hooker angle is no more damaging to the child than a mom or dad who walks out/cheats/divorces the other parent. THAT is a lot of hurt because the sex outside marriage was emotional (loss of love to a tight-knit family), as opposed to paid sex- which is just binezz as they say.
newname
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 4:06PM - in reply to Feeling guilty here Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Feeling guilty here wrote:

I keep laughing at these posts, and then feel guilty when I do. I'm fairly certain this is going to blow up her entire life. This woman has a daughter. I hope they find her some help.



No, keep laughing, she deserves it. If someone is bored with their life, I don't support it, but go ahead and have an affair. Don't have sex for money with strangers, that is whoring no matter how you spin it.

She is a multi-millionaire and well-taken care of. She grew up in a nice area and has a husband who is an attorney, and if she ever needed money she could have done some appearances or asked her parents for it.

I have no words for how gross it is to travel the country to sell yourself to strangers just to apparently give her sagging ego a boost. Do you think that it is a coincidence that she retired 6 yrs ago? No, she just missed the attention the last few yrs.

And for those of you who "think" her life might be over, you are wrong, it IS OVER. No more running expo appearances for Disney (those were lucrative I bet), her real estate office will go bust now, her husband will leave her (I hope). And her daughter will forever have to endure the whispers that her mother was a three-time Olympian AND a high-priced whore.

For some reason, to me, because she is rich, to me it makes it worse that she did it for money. I would not have had the same reaction if she had been sleeping with some random 35-year-old in Madison.
nutterforme
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 4:11PM - in reply to thoughtidseenitallthenthis Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

thoughtidseenitallthenthis wrote:

The course of this story is as intense and short-lived as I would have been had I had $600 to spend...


$600 per hour, but did she also get a Tip?
Blah, blah, blah...
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 4:12PM - in reply to nutterforme Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

nutterforme wrote:
$600 per hour, but did she also get a Tip?


Not only the tip, the whole dang thing!
photofinish
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 4:12PM - in reply to Marriage Counselor Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
To all you younger punks who aren't sure why this is a big deal, watch this. She was dominant beyond anyone currently on the women's running scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsUrlASkes8
she does anal
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 4:38PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
yup
nice one
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 4:39PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You are good. And yes, she is an All-American, as one guy said. But escort or prostitute? No, just a "provider."
photofinish
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 4:52PM - in reply to nice one Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfxwC79R9aw
SFH interview from this year. First question is "what are you doing these days?"
Hats too bee axed
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 4:58PM - in reply to Ashley Madison Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Ashley Madison wrote:


dinerooooooo wrote:

I'm surprised no one has suggested this would be a good time for Playboy to make her an offer.


Playboy? Nah - Penthouse or Hustler. Let's see the goods! Centerfold? Then sell a HiDef DVD.


Are you, what, 15? 16 years old? Seriously, if you are past high school try growing up just a little bit.
Here is the truth
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 5:31PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I bet a bunch of you married guys shut your eyes last night and imagined Suzy. If you had the money and knew, most would.
fluffhead
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 5:31PM - in reply to Here is the truth Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
or us single guys!
Here is the truth
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 5:56PM - in reply to fluffhead Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
If she likes it and has no guilt she should just do it where its legal. However she says she is seeking help. I don't judge her at all because there is a part of me that would love to be with her.
Senior B League
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 6:26PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
How could you let Henri Richard get that cup winning goal by you in '71?


Suzy's still hot by the way.
Feeling guilty here
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/21/2012 6:26PM - in reply to newname Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I think I felt guilty for laughing because of the daughter, not her, and you articulate well what this poor little girl may endure. Imagine your mother choosing to prostitute instead of spending time with you.

It is clear (to me at least) that SFH has serious mental issues, but she is still absolutely 100% responsible for the choices she's made. My guess is this is born of some sort of narcissistic personality disorder that causes her to crave attention (other posters have touched on this). Who knows, the Las Vegas escort gig may be the real Suzy, and it was the wife and mother persona she just couldn't hack.

Did hear that Rock 'n Roll dropped her... no surprise.

One thing that occurred to me... if she was a poor woman doing this to keep food on the table, I bet DFS would have taken custody of her daughter long ago. While she is certainly suffering from widespread ridicule, she's probably being cut some breaks because of who and what she is (and was).



newname wrote:


Feeling guilty here wrote:

I keep laughing at these posts, and then feel guilty when I do. I'm fairly certain this is going to blow up her entire life. This woman has a daughter. I hope they find her some help.



No, keep laughing, she deserves it. If someone is bored with their life, I don't support it, but go ahead and have an affair. Don't have sex for money with strangers, that is whoring no matter how you spin it.

She is a multi-millionaire and well-taken care of. She grew up in a nice area and has a husband who is an attorney, and if she ever needed money she could have done some appearances or asked her parents for it.

I have no words for how gross it is to travel the country to sell yourself to strangers just to apparently give her sagging ego a boost. Do you think that it is a coincidence that she retired 6 yrs ago? No, she just missed the attention the last few yrs.

And for those of you who "think" her life might be over, you are wrong, it IS OVER. No more running expo appearances for Disney (those were lucrative I bet), her real estate office will go bust now, her husband will leave her (I hope). And her daughter will forever have to endure the whispers that her mother was a three-time Olympian AND a high-priced whore.

For some reason, to me, because she is rich, to me it makes it worse that she did it for money. I would not have had the same reaction if she had been sleeping with some random 35-year-old in Madison.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 |