Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 |
xlev2
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:07PM - in reply to TLW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Faith Without Works Is Dead
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:10PM - in reply to TLW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

TLW wrote:

Can we please keep the crazy religious talk out of this thread?

The real victim is her daughter, who will be forever reminded of her mother's actions because of the power of the internet.


Why does that matter if religion doesn't matter? If there is no God then there is no reason for shame for there can be no absolute truth or morality.

That you agree that the daughter will be shamed forever by her mother's actions is an implicit admission of the existence of God.
shusterman
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:12PM - in reply to xlev2 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Can you imagine the reaction from, say, a knowledgable track-fan client upon meeting this famous escort for the first time? Were there any USATF conventions in recent years in Vegas?
polesmoka
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:13PM - in reply to xlev2 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
She can totally clean up working the pole. In fact, she probably would have made more money doing that instead of escorting, but she was in it for the kicks, I guess. Now, she needs to write a tell-all book about her clientele. I bet they were mostly frustrated rich dudes with trainwreck wives. She also shaves her cooch which is kewl.
Sprintgeezer
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:13PM - in reply to TLW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
TLW: "The real victim is her daughter, who will be forever reminded of her mother's actions because of the power of the internet."

Poor kid. Sucks.

What an a-hole SFH is.
shusterman
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:18PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Echo, what HIV pandemic might that be? Haven't seen that in several years? Your post about the various social ills in America was pure ignorance. Seems to be yet another right wing, holy-roller based commentary with no data to back it up.

Prostitution has ZERO to do with the insane out-of-wedlock rate, abortion or divorce rate! ZERO.
Pappas12
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:19PM - in reply to Sprintgeezer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
My mother did things but I love her more than anything. You suck, Sprintgeezer. You're the a-hole.
shusterman
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:19PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Actually Oh Man, I'd be interested as well. I'm human.
And male. And have watched Ms. Favor-Hamilton with a certain interest for many years.
Faith Without Works Is Dead
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:20PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

TLW wrote:

Dear religious freak,

Her daughter will be forever reminded of her mother's actions because now you Google a name and their entire history comes out. She will be forever attached to these actions because her mother is one of the most famous athletes in our sport.

There is nothing religious about that.


You still fail to see that without God then no shame for there is no right and wrong. Nihilist atheists are correct on that point, simply wrong on their assumptions or wishful thinking that there is no God.
TLW
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:20PM - in reply to shusterman Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Can the religious idiots leave this thread already? Not trolling or anything, but it's hard to have a conversation with people (as shusterman pointed out) who have no grasp on reality or fact.
Questions to ask
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:21PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
TRAINWRECK. Needed validation so badly she told her Johns that she was sfh, Olympic athlete, in addition to hi $ piece of as$. Holy cry for help batman! I smell a rehab reality show.
TLW
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:24PM - in reply to Questions to ask Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Faith without works is dead - you are a complete idiot.

Human beings are equipped with a brain, and we can universally agree that shaming your child and family is wrong.

It takes no make believe character to understand this.
Nialz$600
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:26PM - in reply to Questions to ask Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Good for her , how many other fomer runners could make 2 cents?
someone had to do it
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:27PM - in reply to Faith Without Works Is Dead Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Faith Without Works Is Dead wrote:

You still fail to see that without God then no shame for there is no right and wrong. Nihilist atheists are correct on that point, simply wrong on their assumptions or wishful thinking that there is no God.


idiot

everyone knows that the Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe with his noodly appendage

it says so in the Gospel Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster
Sprintgeezer
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:32PM - in reply to Pappas12 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You know what? EVERYBODY makes mistakes.

This kind of "mistake" is b.s., though.

She is famous, we have the internet, kids can be ruthlessly mean, and she absolutely had the freedom of choice.

She either didn't think about what it could do to her daughter, or did think about it and decided to do it anyway--either way, she's an a-hole.

And of course everybody normal loves their mother--but the mere fact of having borne a child doesn't make a person immune from being an a-hole.


(There is a third possibility, that she did think about it, but concluded that it wouldn't really have any negative effect--in which case she is a colossal moron. I'll stick with my a-hole diagnosis.)

So, Pappas12, it is not me but SHE who, by her own admission, sucks--and therefore SHE who is the a-hole.
Faith Without Works Is Dead
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:33PM - in reply to TLW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

TLW wrote:

Faith without works is dead - you are a complete idiot.

Human beings are equipped with a brain, and we can universally agree that shaming your child and family is wrong.

It takes no make believe character to understand this.


I'm sorry, but throwing out insults will not create this imaginary agreement you claim exists. If you look around you then you'll see many people flaunting such behavior and publicly admitting no reservations about their children knowing what vices they engage in.
swedish fish
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:35PM - in reply to Questions to ask Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Questions to ask wrote:

TRAINWRECK. Needed validation so badly she told her Johns that she was sfh, Olympic athlete, in addition to hi $ piece of as$. Holy cry for help batman! I smell a rehab reality show.



I doubt that the Johns or Janes really care or even know who SFH is....was. Very few non competitive runners really care or even know who SFH is....was!
suzi chapsdick
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:37PM - in reply to Wow! Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Wow! wrote:

I got nothing. Just wow.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/suzy-favor-hamilton-136952


More confirmation of the old adage -- crazy in the head, crazy in bed.
Mr. Obvious would be happy
RE: Suzy Favor-Hamilton: Vegas Escort 12/20/2012 7:37PM - in reply to Wow! Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
For the first time in LetsRun history, the pictures were provided for without even asking.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 |