age testing NOW
Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 4:02PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I guess it's still not as bad as Solomon Haile, that dude looked 30.
age testing NOW
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 4:05PM - in reply to age testing NOW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
and yes I spelled Sophomore wrong to get people to read this post...
Giles Corey
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 4:12PM - in reply to age testing NOW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

age testing NOW wrote:

''

I guess it's only black kids who look old
chazz
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 4:18PM - in reply to age testing NOW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
How do you differentiate between college freshmen/sophs/juniors?
winnerest
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 4:19PM - in reply to age testing NOW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
He has more hair than Alan Webb has in high school!
Angry, Off-Topic and Plastered
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 4:29PM - in reply to Giles Corey Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

age testing NOW wrote:

That is just crap. No way was he a day over 27
umm
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 4:39PM - in reply to age testing NOW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
because Africa is a shitty and stressful place to live, speeding the aging process. Also he looks 18
NJanonymous
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 4:45PM - in reply to age testing NOW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Because you aren't very good at telling how old black people are.
break it up
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 4:46PM - in reply to umm Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Dark people with muscles always look more noticeable. That's why white body builders work on their tanning. He looked like a college sophomore in that race because that is the level he is at as a teenager. A 13:45 and 4:00 runner racing against 14:20 and 4:06 guys at the front.
jx10
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 4:59PM - in reply to age testing NOW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Saw Ches run a few times. I would guess he is 21.

My friend from Nigera and a friend from Panama laughed when I asked if he was 18. They both told me they changed their age when they immigrated to the USA. My Friend from Nigeria told me it is common and called "The Adjustment".

He and his family thought it justified that he reduce three years off his age to give him a chance in western schools thus society.. It worked great for him as he did very well in school and Wall Street. He is the richest guy I know personally.

I don't trust the reported age of an athlete unless they hail from Western Europe, Australia, Japan, the USA and Canada. I have a friend from Ethiopia that told me some other shit they do at immigration but I won't get into now as it is too depressing.
raw dog
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 5:08PM - in reply to age testing NOW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
unsolved mysteries
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 5:23PM - in reply to raw dog Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
seeing how they didn't even qualify for Footlocker, I'll guess 15??

raw dog wrote:

How old is this guy do you think? Like 25-26?

http://wv.milesplit.com/photos/files/3957994
http://wv.milesplit.com/photos/files/4419690#content
n;onr
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 5:34PM - in reply to age testing NOW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

age testing NOW wrote:

... leaving only the Capitalization of Random Nouns to illustrate what a dumb-ass you are. Come back when you're smart enough to write and I might care what you think.
not so Joe
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 5:46PM - in reply to jx10 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Your Nigerian friend is probably rich from email phishing scams. Just because they may have changed their age doesn't mean Cheserek did. People just need to let it go. If a guy was held back in 6th grade and ran as a 19 y/o senior is it that big of a deal. Still a part of the school.
Canova>God
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 5:50PM - in reply to age testing NOW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I honestly do not think Ed looks old at all. He looks 5 years younger than Burcham and 10 years younger than Webb looked in high school. Most of the top high school athletes will look older than normal high school kids because they are the ones who were able to mature early and make it to the top early.
o rly
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 5:53PM - in reply to age testing NOW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I wouldn't worry about it. No one cares about the African age cheats anymore. Political correctness gone mad.

You can safely assume they are all cheating by 3-5 years minimum. Kind of pathetic for the sport really.
o rly
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 5:55PM - in reply to jx10 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
@JX10:

Don't forget affirmative action- your buddy from niger probably isn't the brightest but they neeeed to fill a quota with a few smiley guys who don't look like they were educated at an elite school- doesn't matter if they're as dumb as bricks- they're just eye candy in thsi weird world!
Stanford admissions office
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 6:16PM - in reply to o rly Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Office of Admissions
Stanford University
Walnut CA

8 December 2012

Dear Mr. O. Rly,

We are delighted to offer you early admission to Stanford, together with a Presidential Scholarship of $50,000 per annum, in recognition of your astute observation that we really don't seek good students and superior athletes. As you so correctly noted, we simply admit people in an entirely random fashion, because we feel like it.

While we note that you have no other accomplishments to speak of, such as winning Footlocker twice in succession or traveling halfway around the world in pursuit of education, we would clearly be remiss if we failed to recognize the brilliance of your recent message board work.

With my sincere congratulations and utmost respect,

Dr. Adam Madronius
President, Stanford University
mr. dr. professor patrick
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/8/2012 6:17PM - in reply to age testing NOW Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

age testing NOW wrote:

sure
jx10
RE: Why does Cheserek look like a College Sophmore? 12/10/2012 10:26AM - in reply to not so Joe Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
i know he was on Wall Street for a tiny bit. He owns a lot of building in NYC. I will say his initial investment capital is still a bit of a mystery. He is a devout Republican and he is anti affirmative action. He claimed they all make the "Adjustment".

He does not like Track but prefers Formula 1. He travels to a couple of races each year. I have to settle for the New York Games, Fifth Ave. Mile and whatever I can stream on the internet..