Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Official thread/ Link Fukuoka
Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:29PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
steve e
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:31PM - in reply to Official thread/ Link Fukuoka Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Nice!
Alchy
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:32PM - in reply to Official thread/ Link Fukuoka Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Thank you for the link! BUMP FOR THE FIRST WORKING LINK
cenotaph
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:33PM - in reply to Official thread/ Link Fukuoka Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
thanks
Wino Hobo
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:33PM - in reply to Alchy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Thanks, man.
Idontevenknow
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:34PM - in reply to Official thread/ Link Fukuoka Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
YESSS!
Official thread/ Link Fukuoka
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:34PM - in reply to cenotaph Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
No problem guys! Help me out by making this the official thread! BROJOS BETTER THANK ME
steve e
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:34PM - in reply to Official thread/ Link Fukuoka Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Lead pack 24:07 8K
steve e
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:38PM - in reply to Official thread/ Link Fukuoka Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Is #46 in front running with a water belt?
Dank
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:38PM - in reply to steve e Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Holy **** i think he actually is
runsczzz
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:40PM - in reply to steve e Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I think he is - he keeps pushing it down
steve e
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:41PM - in reply to runsczzz Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
lead pack 30:12 10k
The Quenton Cassidamius
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:41PM - in reply to Official thread/ Link Fukuoka Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I can't get it to work.
Curse you apple
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:41PM - in reply to Dank Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Doesn't work on my ipad.
Dank
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:42PM - in reply to runsczzz Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Man, Japan loves Yuki! Cameras always up on him
Shostakovich
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:43PM - in reply to steve e Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
#46 is a pacer, Yuichiro Ueno. I guess he could run with a water belt haha.

Mo Trafeh in with the lead pack up to 10 km.
Sostane
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:44PM - in reply to Shostakovich Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
is the course a small loop? It's stacked with bystanders, ridiculous.
The Quenton Cassidamius
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:48PM - in reply to Sostane Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
No not a small loop. The Japanese just love the marathon. They appreciate the competitive aspect of it and are out there supporting the guys like Haile and Yuki
Sostane
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:51PM - in reply to The Quenton Cassidamius Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Oh,well that explains it. Hopefully Simon Bairu pulls it together for Canada
runda
RE: Official Fukuoka Marathon thread along with working link 12/1/2012 9:53PM - in reply to steve e Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

steve e wrote:

Is #46 in front running with a water belt?

It`s Yuichiro Ueno wearing a phiten belt. lol
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |