Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Littleredfan
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 12:28PM - in reply to patience!!! Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Mattie Suver, Bri Nelson, Katie Folet, Megan Payton
willy k
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 12:32PM - in reply to Littleredfan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
and they're off! Webb taking it to 'em early! 10m gap on the entire field at 400m!
xenonscreams
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 12:36PM - in reply to willy k Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Anyone know how the women's race went?
yuou
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 12:38PM - in reply to xenonscreams Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Mattie Suver of BRC won. Thats all I've heard.
xenonscreams
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 12:39PM - in reply to yuou Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I know Katie got third so I'm guessing the post at the top of this page is the first four? I just got this much from Facebook (I run for CNW so I only really heard about the CNW runners): "Boulder had the first two runners, then Katie in third, then the rest of the team around 50-60."

I want more detail, but maybe I'm being greedy.
Littleredfan
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 12:46PM - in reply to xenonscreams Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Top of page is top 4. That's all I have.
xenonscreams
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 12:47PM - in reply to Littleredfan Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Thanks. Same dude from Facebook said he'd post a picture of the results once they're posted, so if this hasn't been updated once he posts that I'll put it in here.
Far Out West
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 12:51PM - in reply to xenonscreams Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
No results link on USATF page...lame!
worst poster
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 12:55PM - in reply to Far Out West Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
No tweets from anyone? Usatf...flo?
OldGal
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 12:57PM - in reply to Far Out West Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I'm not sure of the exact places but 4 of the 5 Team USA MN women placed in the top 11. Meghan Peyton, Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Jamie Cheever, and McKenzie Melander (11th). Heather Kampf fell in the mud and I'm not sure what her place was at the finish.
crazy raisin
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 1:03PM - in reply to OldGal Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
@runbaltimore

"Hansons guy leads over Forys and another guy. NYAC looks strong as a team. 24min in #ClubXC"

No mention of Webb (last post about him was obviously a joke).
crazy raisin
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 1:04PM - in reply to OldGal Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
sorry, that's @BMoreRunning, not @runbaltimore or whatever i said
crazy raisin
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 1:14PM - in reply to crazy raisin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Amazing lack of coverage at this event. Nobody at USATF even bothered to keep a decent Twitter feed of which guys they see. Anyways here's another tweet barely relevant to most:

@NYACTrack_Field
The Forys brothers finish 2nd and 4th at the #ClubXC Champs. Awaiting team results.
crazy raisin
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 1:15PM - in reply to crazy raisin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Women's results pic:
crazy raisin
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 1:16PM - in reply to crazy raisin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
crazy raisin
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 1:17PM - in reply to crazy raisin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
By the way, the person who posted those said they are "2+ minutes off." So winning time was around 20 minutes?
xenonscreams
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 1:19PM - in reply to crazy raisin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Thanks!

Anyone get any updates on the masters races? And have team scores been calculated yet?
crazy raisin
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 1:19PM - in reply to crazy raisin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
As for what we know about the men's race, the guy who won had blonde hair...
Holmes2
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 1:20PM - in reply to crazy raisin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Jake Riley of Stanford er Hanson's won.
crazy raisin
RE: Club XC Nationals 12/8/2012 1:20PM - in reply to crazy raisin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
NewBalance Silicon Valley might have some team scores, I can't really recognize what they are:
https://twitter.com/NBSiliconValley

Raw scores... KP 29, KG 50, SP 56, SB 81, TM 87... No idea team score we'll see... #ClubXC
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |