Just wonderin'
How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 10:03AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Think about it... how would you ever know if you actually were?

Just wonderin'

Derr
t94bell
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 10:08AM - in reply to Just wonderin' Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Usually if you have the intelligence to question your own intelligence and wonder if you are in fact mentally disabled, then you probably aren't. I'm sure there's the couple that are well aware of the fact however.
redux
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 10:20AM - in reply to Just wonderin' Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I have a few checks for when I'm feeling dumb.

Graduate High school with a 4.3 GPA? check
Have college credits prior to graduating high school? check
Receive private and public grant/scholarships based on academic performance? check
Design my own course of study in college with multiple professors signing off and teaching me in private classes? check
Get a job, in my field, at the 2nd largest business entity in its industry prior to graduating college? check
Get laid off? check
Get a new job at the largest business entity in its industry? check
Post to LRC? check
Have good credit? check
Getting faster at an age most people are getting slower? check

Conclusion, Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Just wonderin'
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 10:30AM - in reply to redux Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Also I'm missing a couple'a chromosomes if that helps.

wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quanka
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 10:32AM - in reply to Just wonderin' Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
In that case, QQQUUUAAANNNKKKAAA!!!
jerk store
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 10:38AM - in reply to redux Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

redux wrote:
Conclusion, Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

This is the greatest sentence I have ever seen!
I know I am
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 11:18AM - in reply to Just wonderin' Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Just wonderin' wrote:

Just wonderin'

Derr

The best test is that the more you post on Letsrun, the more mentally challenged you become.
Well actually
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 11:26AM - in reply to jerk store Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

jerk store wrote:

redux wrote:

Actually, no. It was a lame attempt at cleverness.
I know I am
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 11:32AM - in reply to Well actually Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Well actually wrote:

jerk store wrote:

redux wrote:

The fact that I thought it was hilarious probably tells you all that you need to know.
redux
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 11:37AM - in reply to Well actually Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
reading 101
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 11:38AM - in reply to Just wonderin' Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
if you vote for the incumbent in the 2012 American presidential election
Festizio
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 11:47AM - in reply to Just wonderin' Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
did you ride the short bus as a kid?
im intelligent
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 11:47AM - in reply to Just wonderin' Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
A few of these should tell you exactly what you want to know

http://amzn.to/NcULZJ

but then maybe you can't handle them, haha
jerk store
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 3:23PM - in reply to Well actually Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Well actually wrote:

jerk store wrote:

redux wrote:

Ok good work!

How about green and red don't make yellow, they make brown or black, isn't that CRAZY!
JakeLocker
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 6:52PM - in reply to Just wonderin' Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
wonderlic brah
A Duck
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 6:57PM - in reply to Just wonderin' Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Just wonderin' wrote:

Just wonderin'

Derr

EVERYONE is mentally challenged and has blind spots, weak areas, and entire systems of denial and blind spots.

Read a book called "You're Not So Smart."
dryroastedpnutz
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 7:05PM - in reply to A Duck Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Marry a woman who tells your mentally challenged every day. That'll do it.
dryroastedpnutz
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 7:07PM - in reply to dryroastedpnutz Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
woops left out the word 'you'. see she was right
Just anserin
RE: How can I tell if I'm mentally challenged? 9/5/2012 9:19PM - in reply to Just wonderin' Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Ermahgosh!!! Yer arh rerterderd!