simple question
Why do you run? 9/3/2012 8:35PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
What are your reasons for running?
kenny kawaguchi
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 8:39PM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
so i don't sacrifice the gift
ian edwards
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 8:40PM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's fun.
GebGeb
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 8:44PM - in reply to ian edwards Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
something something something demons something something something scald dogs something wail on
the average male runner
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 9:05PM - in reply to GebGeb Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
me gusta
This Again
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 9:05PM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

simple question wrote:

What are your reasons for running?

I run to Win.
o. O. .
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 9:06PM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
FREEDOM!!!!
carrots
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 9:12PM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It helps me score with the ladies.
Mush
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 9:44PM - in reply to GebGeb Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

GebGeb wrote:

something something something demons something something something scald dogs something wail on

+1
The MonBRO Doctrine
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 9:46PM - in reply to ian edwards Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

ian edwards wrote:

It's fun.

Same here.
Kevin52
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 9:49PM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Because I can.
inmate #986704
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 9:53PM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The coppers catch me if I walk.
Lest We Run
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 10:01PM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
it's fun, easy, and I don't want to be a fatass
O.o
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 10:35PM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
No matter how slow I get, I still have those moments where everyone tells me what I've done is "impressive"
Woww
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 10:50PM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I love racing and improving, plus for the social aspect with my running friends and getting involved in the running world and reading/getting excited about the pros/diamond league meets/olympics and dreaming that one day maybe I can run there.
Hitmonlee
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 11:02PM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Penance for never breaking 2 in the 800.
obvious things
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 11:05PM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
endorphins.
flounder
RE: Why do you run? 9/3/2012 11:28PM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
got kicked out of marching band, couldn't march and play at the same time. i am sure that there is a similar story for most here.
Runnot4fun
RE: Why do you run? 9/4/2012 1:25AM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
To be better than everyone. To win awards. To make teams. And then if im winning, for fun.
Cicirunner
RE: Why do you run? 9/4/2012 1:46AM - in reply to simple question Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
To satisfy my uncontrollable competitive spirit, to get that natural high, to impress others as well as myself, for the attention I get at the gym when I'm hammering a run next to an old lady on the treadmill, and because it's self-empowering sometimes.