294.403 miles in 48 hours.
1. 3000m 7:20.67 (Komen) - the only other people who could even come close were El Guerrouj, Gebreselassie and Bekele. Nobody will touch this for a long, long time.
2. 100m 9.58 (Bolt) - the next fastest time, Gay's 9.69, is .11 seconds slower and was run under more favorable wind conditions. Bolt completely annihilated a world class field when he ran this.
3. 10,000m 26:17.53 (Bekele) - the only person even close is Gebreselassie and he was 5 seconds off. Perfectly paced race by an outstanding athlete.
4. 800m 1:40.91 (Rudisha) - even more outstanding given that he ran it in the Olympic final, leading gun to tape. Not only did he write himself as a legend, but he lead the entire field to the fastest race in history. However, I think he certainly has it in him to break his wr again.
5. 1500m 3:26.00 (El Guerrouj) - simply outstanding. Lagat came close, but only with El Guerrouj pushing him right to the finish. El Guerrouj smashed Morceli's old wr when he ran this.