Pages: | 1 | 2 |
wejo
co-founder
Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Champ 8/5/2012 9:30PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Some drunk threw a Heineken onto the track right behind Usain Bolt as the 100m was starting. Then an Olympic judo bronze medallist from the Netherlands, Edith Bosch, punched him. Excellent.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/london-2012-olympics-live/9453154/Olympics-live.html
wejo
co-founder
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 5:26PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I can't read. The bottle was closest to hitting Blake.
I knew it!
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 5:27PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

wejo wrote:

I can't read.
Will the wait be over?
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 5:29PM - in reply to I knew it! Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I def. saw that at the start and was wondering where the hell it came from
Really Yale?
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 5:32PM - in reply to I knew it! Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

wejo wrote:

I can't read.

Or write.

THREW
suburbanxcore
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 5:33PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Ha!
rojo
co-founder
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 6:08PM - in reply to suburbanxcore Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I enjoyed the BBC article:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19143628

Gatlin said the bottle was a distraction.

BBC wrote:
Dutch judo bronze medallist Edith Bosch claimed on Twitter that she had "beaten" the person who had thrown the bottle.

She said: "A drunken spectator threw a bottle onto the track! I HAVE BEATEN HIM .... unbelievable."

the tweet wasn't in english but she looks like she could kick my ass easily:

https://twitter.com/edithbosch
Lyndon LaRouche
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 6:17PM - in reply to rojo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

rojo wrote:

the tweet wasn't in english but she looks like she could kick my ass easily:

https://twitter.com/edithbosch

from it we can surmise that "piep" means, "d!ckehad" in Dutch.
livelikeaballer
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 7:21PM - in reply to Lyndon LaRouche Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

She said: "A drunken spectator threw a bottle onto the track! I HAVE BEATEN HIM .... unbelievable."

I HAVE BEATEN HIM.

Awesome.
Cash 99
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 7:44PM - in reply to livelikeaballer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
We are waiting to see it on NBC. We are always last to see it
Whip Ass
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 7:57PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Awesome to see the Dutch Navy SEALS in action at London. The Dutch SEALS are pretty awesome female and male special forces commandos in Afghanistan and Iraq.
livelikeaballer
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 7:59PM - in reply to Cash 99 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You should get to see it if you watch the 100m final. It was right before the gun. On the camera view looking down the track at the runners in the blocks you can see the bottle land in the area behind the middle lanes (Bolt, etc.). I didn't see the knockout on the feed, but I was watching the race so maybe it was there.
bguyJXCaliber2
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 8:25PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
she beat him but must not have went crazy on him if they didnt call an ambulance.

the guy was drunk, but still would have probly gotten his ass handed to him.
bguyJXCaliber2
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 8:26PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
she looks good too, but too bad she doesnt know English to read comments.
what is this i dont even
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 8:30PM - in reply to Really Yale? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
WEJO was part of that whole "Yale thing"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NyzQwwO4Os
bguyJXCaliber2
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 8:30PM - in reply to bguyJXCaliber2 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
rojo
co-founder
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Champ 8/5/2012 9:29PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
We have a photo up of the bottle here:

http://www.letsrun.com/2012/bosch-0805.php
o.O
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Champ 8/5/2012 9:36PM - in reply to rojo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Its 10 meters off, how is that at all close?
Jerome Kopf
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Champ 8/5/2012 9:53PM - in reply to wejo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
How can anyone get drunk on Heineken? It's almost water.
J.R.
RE: Man Throws Beer Bottle Nearly Hits Usain Bolt in 100m, Gets Punched By Judo Chanp 8/5/2012 9:54PM - in reply to livelikeaballer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

livelikeaballer wrote:

You should get to see it if you watch the 100m final. It was right before the gun. On the camera view looking down the track at the runners in the blocks you can see the bottle land in the area behind the middle lanes (Bolt, etc.). I didn't see the knockout on the feed, but I was watching the race so maybe it was there.

Apparently it was not an approved Nike bottle?
Pages: | 1 | 2 |