Pages: | 1 | 2 |
Sprintgeezer
RE: Kim Collins Booted for Spending night with wife 8/4/2012 2:43PM - in reply to Explainer to the Morons Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Regarding Kim Collins,

Something is fishy down in SKN.

First Tameka Williams goes down:

http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=4717525

Now Collins is out.

There has been word of deep internal dissention and unrest among and between the SKN sprinters and their federation.

I personally have no idea what is going on with them. I don't know what the exact circumstances were surrounding the Collins affair, but I do know that there is more here than meets the eye, and that something stinks.
Ben L. Wrong
RE: Kim Collins Booted for Spending night with wife 8/4/2012 2:59PM - in reply to Sprintgeezer Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Probably he's doped...so SKN federation took all the public blame for preserving their local hero.
RE: Kim Collins Booted for Spending night with wife 8/5/2012 9:10AM - in reply to Ben L. Wrong Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Saint Kitts has one famous athlete.
And now no one gets to see their uniform on TV.
Spelling it out
RE: Kim Collins Booted for Spending night with wife 8/5/2012 9:12AM - in reply to crazy person Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

crazy person wrote:

I'd like to know how he is about to become a grandfather.

Going out on a limb, here, but I imagine one of his children is about to have a child
MohFoh
RE: Kim Collins Booted for Spending night with wife 8/5/2012 9:16AM - in reply to yagtash Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

yagtash wrote:

Dennis Reynolds wrote:

...bring all sorts of people from all over the world together.

Except Mr. and Mrs. Collins.

10/10
another banned poster
RE: Kim Collins Booted for Spending night with wife 8/5/2012 11:01AM - in reply to crazy person Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

crazy person wrote:

I'd like to know how he is about to become a grandfather.

Linford Christie can explain it to you.
Yeah france
RE: Kim Collins Booted for Spending night with wife 8/5/2012 11:06AM - in reply to webfoot Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

webfoot wrote:

o.O wrote:

Rules are rules, regardless of "party" situation in the Village.

Rubbish. Bad rules should be broken. Look up Gandhi, MLK and civil disobedience.

The Olympics Games has $6 billion exchanging hands with sports governing bodies and officials receiving a cash windfall. The athletes, meanwhile, perform for free and are forced to follow childish rules. What's wrong with this picture?

^^^^
This is the right answer. Does the punishment fit the crime? It is a junior high school rule. The government will write laws until the point that the laws can no longer be enforced.
another banned poster
RE: Kim Collins Booted for Spending night with wife 8/5/2012 11:15AM - in reply to Explainer to the Morons Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Btw, who booted him? The IOC, the IAAF or the SKN team officials? If it's either of the first two, then I agree it's lame. If it's the SKN people themselves then I'm OK with it.
crazy lady
RE: Kim Collins Booted for Spending night with wife 8/5/2012 1:32PM - in reply to another banned poster Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
she will not let up geeze

http://twitter.com/eharper321
Big John
RE: Kim Collins Booted for Spending night with wife 8/6/2012 2:22PM - in reply to webfoot Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

webfoot wrote:

Bad rules should be broken. Look up Gandhi, MLK and civil disobedience.

OK. I just looked it up. It turns out that, yes, the glamorous exciting part of civil disobedience is breaking the rule, but the other part is willingly taking the punishment. So keep that in mind when invoking a Gandhi or MLK comparison.
Angry Woman
RE: Kim Collins Booted for Spending night with wife 8/6/2012 5:24PM - in reply to crazy lady Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
kim collins‏@kimcollins100m

Even men in prison get their wives to visit.

-----------------------

eharper321@kimcollins100m

God is a man who set rules not brake them. why did you break the rules. Could you not go 5-7 days without sex?

------------------------

kimcollins100m@eharper321

miss whoever you are, dont watch my penis and where it goes..thats my wife..
Pages: | 1 | 2 |