ABC gone
Our local ABC affiliate was dropped from Time Warner Cable 7/11/2012 12:50AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Just found out our local ABC affiliate KMBC was dropped from Time Warner Cable over a fee dispute. One of the big three TV networks, ABC has been on the air for almost 70 years, but no longer in Kansas City? That's ridiculous. Lucky it wasn't NBC, or I'd be flipping out with the Olympics coming up.
Corrected
RE: Our local ABC affiliate was dropped from Time Warner Cable 7/11/2012 12:57AM - in reply to ABC gone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Not to worry, the Olympics will be streamed somewhere on line.
Jimmy Kimmel
RE: Our local ABC affiliate was dropped from Time Warner Cable 7/11/2012 8:58AM - in reply to Corrected Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
ABC is done.
broadcast station
RE: Our local ABC affiliate was dropped from Time Warner Cable 7/11/2012 9:43AM - in reply to Jimmy Kimmel Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Dude, you can pull in ABC with a pair of rabbit ears on the top of the tv. You don't need no freaking cable for that.
I wanna watch it
RE: Our local ABC affiliate was dropped from Time Warner Cable 7/11/2012 9:46AM - in reply to broadcast station Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I believe these days you need a converter to get OTA signals.
Kanye North
RE: Our local ABC affiliate was dropped from Time Warner Cable 7/11/2012 9:46AM - in reply to broadcast station Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

broadcast station wrote:

Dude, you can pull in ABC with a pair of rabbit ears on the top of the tv. You don't need no freaking cable for that.

Seriously.
TV Guy
RE: Our local ABC affiliate was dropped from Time Warner Cable 7/11/2012 10:02AM - in reply to broadcast station Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

broadcast station wrote:

You need "line of site " with the transmit tower with OTA digital transmission.