Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Wow Unbelievable
RE: I've just watched the worst movie ever... 4/29/2012 9:26AM - in reply to RUNJUNKIE0820 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Well, if we're talking sequels, anyone ever see "The fly 2?" Don't.
bladerunner
RE: I've just watched the worst movie ever... 4/29/2012 10:18AM - in reply to Wow Unbelievable Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Wow Unbelievable wrote:

Well, if we're talking sequels, anyone ever see "The fly 2?" Don't.

too late. It was terrible, but at least it wasn't overly long.
Based on recommendations, I must see 2 headed shark attack. It stars Carmen Electra, who was also in "Dirty Love". It's hard to believe that marrying Dennis Rodman wasn't her biggest mistake. Her acting is so poor that it makes one wonder just how many execs she had to sleep with to get even the worst roles.
Mr Magoo
RE: I've just watched the worst movie ever... 4/29/2012 10:30AM - in reply to return to index Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Any Stallone movie.
They are just vehicles to boost his overrated image of himself and further inflate his already massive ego.
wefwefwewfw
RE: I've just watched the worst movie ever... 4/29/2012 10:36AM - in reply to Mr Magoo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"The Beach" was on TV the other night -- truly one of the stupidest things ever put to film.
cenotaph
RE: I've just watched the worst movie ever... 4/29/2012 10:55AM - in reply to wefwefwewfw Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
not sure the worst ive ever seen. but movies i think are terrible that other people love

1. Up
2. Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind
3. Sixth Sense

miserable
wefwefwewfw
RE: I've just watched the worst movie ever... 4/29/2012 11:00AM - in reply to cenotaph Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

cenotaph wrote:

not sure the worst ive ever seen. but movies i think are terrible that other people love

1. Up
2. Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind
3. Sixth Sense

miserable

No. 2 is particularly stupid
muscle beach
RE: I've just watched the worst movie ever... 4/29/2012 2:40PM - in reply to wefwefwewfw Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I was just getting ready to post this. I took the time to watch it because I was bored and nothing else was on. Seriously one of the worst movies I could ever imagine someone taking the time to film. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.
macaque on crack
RE: I've just watched the worst movie ever... 4/29/2012 6:36PM - in reply to Azaleas Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
LOL.

exactly what I thought of when I read the thread title.

AMAZINGLY. not good.
The MonBRO Doctrine
RE: I've just watched the worst movie ever... 4/29/2012 6:42PM - in reply to Mr Magoo Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Mr Magoo wrote:

Any Stallone movie.
They are just vehicles to boost his overrated image of himself and further inflate his already massive ego.

Excluding "Rocky" and "First Blood".
Ego Tis Tick
RE: I've just watched the worst movie ever... 4/29/2012 6:59PM - in reply to The MonBRO Doctrine Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Rocky and First Blood were wrapped before Stallone's ego inflated to epic proportions.

Stallone was always ego-driven, but did he every jump-the-ego-shark.
bladerunner
RE: I've just watched the worst movie ever... 4/29/2012 7:07PM - in reply to Ego Tis Tick Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Of all the bad Stallone pics, nothing tops "Rhinestone". He plays a cab driver who is turned into a country western singer by Dolly Parton. First movie where Stallone didn't have the biggest chest.
The MonBRO Doctrine
RE: I've just watched the worst movie ever... 4/29/2012 7:30PM - in reply to bladerunner Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

bladerunner wrote:

Of all the bad Stallone pics, nothing tops "Rhinestone". He plays a cab driver who is turned into a country western singer by Dolly Parton. First movie where Stallone didn't have the biggest chest.

How about "Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot"?
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |