CollegeDude
Jeremy Rae's Rat Tail 3/9/2012 10:38PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
discuss.
NO MAN
RE: Jeremy Rae's Rat Tail 3/9/2012 10:45PM - in reply to CollegeDude Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
no.
ratatouille
RE: Jeremy Rae's Rat Tail 3/9/2012 10:54PM - in reply to CollegeDude Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
pulling it off
mwalke03@leeu.edu
RE: Jeremy Rae's Rat Tail 3/9/2012 10:58PM - in reply to ratatouille Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I think it's a duck tail. It doesn't look like a rat tail.
speedgoggles
RE: Jeremy Rae's Rat Tail 3/9/2012 11:14PM - in reply to CollegeDude Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's effing sick. Don't go there.
NoVan
RE: Jeremy Rae's Rat Tail 3/9/2012 11:17PM - in reply to mwalke03@leeu.edu Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

mwalke03@leeu.edu wrote:

I think it's a duck tail. It doesn't look like a rat tail.

No, thats definitely a rat tail. There is only one strand of hair longer than the rest. It kind of curls out to the side, though, so I could see how it would look like a duck tail if you just saw it peeking out when looking at him from the front. And its dirty, in an awesome way.
CollegeDude
RE: Jeremy Rae's Rat Tail 3/9/2012 11:34PM - in reply to CollegeDude Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I think it looks pretty douchey. he seems sort of douchey too, just the way his face is and the looks he makes
GIGANTIC MUSCLES
RE: Jeremy Rae's Rat Tail 3/9/2012 11:41PM - in reply to CollegeDude Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Phaggo tail is more apt.

Rae only needs another r and you can spell rear.
Beaner
RE: Jeremy Rae's Rat Tail 3/9/2012 11:43PM - in reply to CollegeDude Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I think being sexy is douchy too
bear grylls
RE: Jeremy Rae's Rat Tail 3/10/2012 2:23AM - in reply to CollegeDude Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
flagtastic
RE: Jeremy Rae's Rat Tail 3/10/2012 6:47AM - in reply to bear grylls Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"Bitches love Canada"

Classy website.
oldschooljoe
RE: Jeremy Rae's Rat Tail 3/13/2012 5:10PM - in reply to flagtastic Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Word on the street is part of the motivation behind the ND DMR win was Coach Joe Piane agreeing to grow a rat tail if they won.