Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |
Go Stanford
Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/9/2012 9:27PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
WOW
Fastnbulbous
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/9/2012 9:29PM - in reply to Go Stanford Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
That was bad-ASS. No one expected Chris would win, as Lawi gave Lagat a good run recently, but for a moment there it seemed possible. What a time for altitude! What was the last mile split??
Go Stanford
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/9/2012 9:32PM - in reply to Fastnbulbous Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
SUB 4:05 for sure!
Coach Owl Birdo
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/9/2012 9:34PM - in reply to Fastnbulbous Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Totally Baddass!!
boat's been flooded
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/9/2012 9:36PM - in reply to Go Stanford Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
That was amazing! He kept making move after move and they all looked so ridiculous exchanging the lead in the last mile, but nobody wanted to lose! Hats off to Derrick, I absolutely believed he had a shot when he took off with 300 to go!
Track Fans
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/9/2012 9:37PM - in reply to boat's been flooded Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
totally sick!
sfued
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/9/2012 9:39PM - in reply to Track Fans Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
8:57.11 last 3400

that's 7:53.9 pace for 3000 or 13:09.8 pace for 5000
Awesome
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/9/2012 10:10PM - in reply to Fastnbulbous Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Why does everyone keep saying at altitude for Boise? 2700 feet is nothing, there is not even an adjustment available for Boise.
coach d
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/9/2012 10:13PM - in reply to Go Stanford Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Great race for Derrick. I don't think anyone expected him to have the LEAD with 150 to go.
Olympianandpreclassicchamp
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/9/2012 10:44PM - in reply to coach d Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Derrick is one of the toughest runners ever. I know him well.

And I Know too many world class runners to name.

Look for BIG thongs to come from him!
waitwut
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/9/2012 10:52PM - in reply to Olympianandpreclassicchamp Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
From what the boards are saying, I am heavily disappointed in myself for missing this race. A huge congratulations to both Derrick and Lalang. Really hope someone was recording the live broadcast.
G-String
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/9/2012 10:52PM - in reply to Olympianandpreclassicchamp Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I doubt we will ever see a big thong from derrick
jimjones
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/9/2012 11:09PM - in reply to waitwut Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
6 africans in the top 10...and one latino...and one dude with a curly fro.
local man
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/9/2012 11:12PM - in reply to Olympianandpreclassicchamp Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Olympianandpreclassicchamp wrote:

Do you know something the rest of us don't?
Don't worry
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/10/2012 12:20AM - in reply to waitwut Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You can watch a replay of the whole program on ESPN3. I'm re-watching it right now...

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/source/espn3/id/415131/

waitwut wrote:

From what the boards are saying, I am heavily disappointed in myself for missing this race. A huge congratulations to both Derrick and Lalang. Really hope someone was recording the live broadcast.
bangalangadanga
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/10/2012 12:20AM - in reply to local man Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

local man wrote:

Do you know something the rest of us don't?

haha
Scarves
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/10/2012 12:51AM - in reply to Don't worry Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
5k starts around 2:38, by the way.

Don't worry wrote:

You can watch a replay of the whole program on ESPN3. I'm re-watching it right now...

waitwut wrote:

waitwut
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/10/2012 1:00AM - in reply to Don't worry Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Don't worry wrote:

waitwut wrote:

Oh awesome. Thank you very much.
i kinda like running
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/10/2012 6:39AM - in reply to Olympianandpreclassicchamp Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Derrick is one of the toughest runners ever. I know him well.

And I Know too many world class runners to name.

Derrick looks pretty skinny to me. Little thongs maybe, but not big thongs.
suburbanxcore
RE: Chris Derrick... WHAT A RUN!!!!!! 3/10/2012 8:43AM - in reply to waitwut Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Just watched the replay. Great race.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |