body master
Goodbye Steve Mullings 11/21/2011 9:19PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Lifetime ban. I feel sorry for the guy. We haven't seen a low 9.8 guy of his caliber go since Ben Johnson. Of course, Gatlin came back so he doesn't count.
hookedonasian
RE: Goodbye Steve Mullings 11/21/2011 9:28PM - in reply to body master Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
who is stve mullings?
casual commentary
RE: Goodbye Steve Mullings 11/21/2011 11:15PM - in reply to body master Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Who is Tim Montgomery?
ggg
RE: Goodbye Steve Mullings 11/22/2011 1:52AM - in reply to body master Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
good news.
The Monk
RE: Goodbye Steve Mullings 11/22/2011 11:57PM - in reply to body master Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
How can you feel sorry for him? No sympathy for him whatsoever! And I'm quite lenient. That was the 2nd time he's tested positive. Sad, I know, but hey you get caught ......
No sy
clearing the bs up
RE: Goodbye Steve Mullings 11/23/2011 12:46AM - in reply to The Monk Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Why in the hell do you feel sorry for him? He got busted, twice. He is a dirty fuggin drug cheat. This just shows why there needs to be a zero tolerance policy for doping. One-and-done. That's it, no excuses, none of this bs temporary ban business. Once a doper, always a doper. You make the choice to cheat, you get caught, and you pay the price. I have zero sympathy for cheats like him.
Barakus Obama
RE: Goodbye Steve Mullings 11/23/2011 1:01AM - in reply to body master Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
He got busted twice...like...let me think...like Justin Gatlin, who got lifetime ban too, right? Oh wait!!!

Also note his training partners in Claremont with Lance Brauman: Tyson Gay-Kelly Ann Baptiste-Keston Bledman-Shalonda Salomon-Ramone McKenzie. None of them is on something. For sure.