ifififi
free streaming of MLB playoffs? 10/12/2011 8:08PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Yes, I like watching baseball, please spare me comments on that. A friend claims free streaming of the MLB playoffs can be found, even though I'm pretty sure it's not only illegal (without paying), but all but impossible to find from any rogue or foreign web sites.

Has anyone ever (or currently) found free streaming of MLB Playoff games? Thanks
wwrhd
RE: free streaming of MLB playoffs? 10/12/2011 8:11PM - in reply to ifififi Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I've never looked. ALCS is on Fox right now if you can find a TV.
epic
RE: free streaming of MLB playoffs? 10/12/2011 8:11PM - in reply to ifififi Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
tell your parents you need cable in the basement.
Thin Air
RE: free streaming of MLB playoffs? 10/12/2011 8:48PM - in reply to wwrhd Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

wwrhd wrote:

I've never looked. ALCS is on Fox right now if you can find a TV.

Yep. Even up here in altitude, I get Fox! Good game, btw.
bmcpool strikes back
RE: free streaming of MLB playoffs? 10/12/2011 10:04PM - in reply to ifififi Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
i was watching the phils-cardinals on a bootleg stream of TBS. i googled 'tbs streaming' and literally the first result worked. i don't have cable.
ifififi
RE: free streaming of MLB playoffs? 10/13/2011 3:25PM - in reply to bmcpool strikes back Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Thanks for the help. I found that TBS thing, too. But I'm trying the same thing for Tigers-Rangers on FOX right now and can't find anything? Any help? Thanks
asdgfh
RE: free streaming of MLB playoffs? 10/13/2011 3:32PM - in reply to ifififi Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

ifififi wrote:

Thanks for the help. I found that TBS thing, too. But I'm trying the same thing for Tigers-Rangers on FOX right now and can't find anything? Any help? Thanks

Don't you have a TV or are you someplace so remote that you can't get Fox station?
ifififi
RE: free streaming of MLB playoffs? 10/13/2011 3:53PM - in reply to asdgfh Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Work situation where I can watch online, but not on TV.

asdgfh wrote:

ifififi wrote:

Don't you have a TV or are you someplace so remote that you can't get Fox station?
Jim Mora
. 10/13/2011 3:58PM - in reply to ifififi Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
PLAYOFFS???!!!!