Pages: | 1 | 2 |
clean
Do you use a washcloth? 4/17/2011 8:24PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
When you take a shower, do you use a washcloth or just the soap in your hands? I'm a girl and I use a washcloth, but my boyfriend just uses the bar of soap without one, even to wash his butt. I told him this is gross and he should use a washcloth. Is this common for guys to not use washcloths?
vdawg
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/17/2011 8:33PM - in reply to clean Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
ive heard others make fun of white ppl cause they apparently don't use washcloths....
Red Glare
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/17/2011 8:44PM - in reply to clean Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I mostly use a washcloth to scrub the family jewels at a sink if I'm heading off for a group run and don't have time for a shower after laying the wood to a sweet, young maiden.
Bear of Bad News
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/17/2011 8:46PM - in reply to clean Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I use a washcloth. Just using soap doesn't get the dead skin off. The washcloth does a better job with this.
A Skeptic
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/17/2011 9:40PM - in reply to Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I do now, but in college, when I used to take showers with the team, we had soap dispensers in the shower and I'd just use that. I still used a rag on Sundays and over the summer though.
brogan1
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 12:07AM - in reply to A Skeptic Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
A washcloth seems ghetto. I use one of those ball things.
the other option
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 12:30AM - in reply to clean Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

clean wrote:

even to wash his butt.

How many washclothes covered in crap would you like in your hamper?
learn to use TP
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 1:08AM - in reply to the other option Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

clean wrote:
even to wash his butt.

the other option wrote:
How many washclothes covered in crap would you like in your hamper?

This is only a problem for those who don't know how to wipe using TP. A pooey washcloth is the least of your hygiene worries.
durty
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 8:36AM - in reply to clean Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

clean wrote:

When you take a shower, do you use a washcloth or just the soap in your hands? I'm a girl and I use a washcloth, but my boyfriend just uses the bar of soap without one, even to wash his butt. I told him this is gross and he should use a washcloth. Is this common for guys to not use washcloths?

Eeeeeuuuuuugggghhhh a washcloth??????? Do you kow how unhygienic that is??????
random a hole
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 9:48AM - in reply to durty Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The hairless gender needs a washcloth to get a lather up, men (but not the body-shaving freaks) can get by w/ out a cloth.

I do however use a loofa-mesh type cloth maybe one or twice a week.
waldo?
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 9:55AM - in reply to durty Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

durty wrote:

Eeeeeuuuuuugggghhhh a washcloth??????? Do you kow how unhygienic that is??????

a fresh washcloth is clean.
Mint Berry Crunch
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 10:01AM - in reply to waldo? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
yeah, but it's not "fresh" the next time you use it. i get soap in my hand and use that to clean myself, then clean my hands again at the end of the shower. i can't imagine using the same rag to clean my face and dong day after day, leaving it wet in the shower collecting mold and what not. and i don't put my soap bar up my butt either, there are no pubes on my soap, just to set the record straight.
u troll gross
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 10:07AM - in reply to clean Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I use liquid soap and that's it. 90% of people probably do the same. I occasionally use a pumice stone. How does not using a washcloth make showering gross? You just wash your hands at the end. Using a washcloth sounds nasty and not normal. A luffa is normal.
letscum
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 10:10AM - in reply to u troll gross Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
GREAT EXAMPLE OF CULTURAL INFLUENCES/DIFFERENCES ON A GROUP OF PEOPLE. Will anyone ever apply this type of knowledge to the rest of their life?
Bear of Bad News
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 10:24AM - in reply to Mint Berry Crunch Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Mint Berry Crunch wrote:

yeah, but it's not "fresh" the next time you use it. i get soap in my hand and use that to clean myself, then clean my hands again at the end of the shower. i can't imagine using the same rag to clean my face and dong day after day, leaving it wet in the shower collecting mold and what not. and i don't put my soap bar up my butt either, there are no pubes on my soap, just to set the record straight.

Luckily, the invention of the washing machine and dryer along with today's cheap textiles should make it pretty easy to use a fresh washcloth each time if you so desire.
mariner
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 10:27AM - in reply to clean Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
of course. you can't clean the nutsac properly with your hands. i also use an old toothbrush if it's particularly grimy....a soft one.
Doing Time
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 10:49AM - in reply to clean Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Soap on a rope - just in case
Tree hugger oat eater
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 11:01AM - in reply to Bear of Bad News Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Bear of Bad News wrote:

Luckily, the invention of the washing machine and dryer along with today's cheap textiles should make it pretty easy to use a fresh washcloth each time if you so desire.

Do you have any understanding of the carbon impact this has on our beautiful world?
clean
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 11:06AM - in reply to Tree hugger oat eater Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I use a new washcloth each time. I wash my butt last, also, and rinse out the washcloth and dry it before it goes in the laundry. People on here saying to use a loofah- those things are unhygienic because you reuse it without washing it.
Mint Berry Crunch
RE: Do you use a washcloth? 4/18/2011 11:07AM - in reply to Bear of Bad News Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
the only time i would use a wash cloth is if i am really dirty for some reason (mud run, working on car, glitter from strippers, etc). i don't believe it is necessary to use one on a daily basis.
Pages: | 1 | 2 |