Pages: | 1 | 2 |
kirkaz
I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 3:12AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
should i see the doc?
funny you should ask
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 12:04PM - in reply to kirkaz Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Yesterday I felt a bump on the very lower part of my scrotum. It was not there the day before. It felt like a pimple. It is located so that I can't see this area very well. I looked at the area as best as I could and the skin appeared normal. I just had this bump under the skin. (it felt like a large zit).

It also did not hurt. Well stupidly I squeezed it as hard as I could and made it bleed. It actually also tore some of the skin in the area near it.

I have squeezed it a few more times since then thinking it might "pop" like a zit, but it has just bled.

15 minutes ago I squeezed it once more, and a tiny bit of puss came out. It was such a small amount I could barely see it.

Now the whole area near this bump looks like a bloody mess. I have squeezed it so much that I have broken the skin and made the whole area around it bleed and there is also a lot of blood that has come to the surface of the skin.

When I now look at it, it looks like a gross bloody mess. I just put some Neosporin on it. This Neosporin contains Bacitracin Zinc.

I hope that this was just a pimple and that I have made it worse by my constant squeezing.

Stupidly I had a woman put the head of my penis in her mouth for 5 seconds 95 days prior to this bump appearing.

My concern is Syphilis or some other STD. From what I have read about Syphilis the sore should appear at the point of entry.

Well since her mouth was on my glans and not my scrotum I hope that this is not syphilis. I also read that symptoms should appear before 90 days. Well this was on the 95th day.

What do you think this place is? A pimple. Also what do you think I should do now to make it heal?
trollism
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 12:58PM - in reply to funny you should ask Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

funny you should ask wrote:

Stupidly I had a woman put the head of my penis in her mouth for 5 seconds 95 days prior to this bump appearing.

What a stupid thing to do
djdsjmgv
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 1:44PM - in reply to funny you should ask Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
you're overreacting. probably just an ingrown hair or a symptom of chafing. If you're really concerned or if it gets worse (or doesn't improve in a day or two) then go to a doctor to ease your mind. It's not VD
whynot?
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 1:47PM - in reply to kirkaz Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
This thread is worthless without pics.
ashley madison
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 2:00PM - in reply to kirkaz Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Did you mistake your penis as a pimple? If so, a doctor won't help size issues.
swmii
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 2:12PM - in reply to kirkaz Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I had the same thing, but it cleared up after I went to a running store and took a shit in a pair of compression socks.
ryr
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 2:29PM - in reply to swmii Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
if it's staph or strep, the least that could happen to you is that your entire scrotum and testicles, and maybe penish will need to be surgically removed. the worst that could happen is that you could die. i'm not trolling...staph infection like mrsa can live in your crothc and your insistence in picking at it could provice a route into your bloodstrem for the bacteria. don't F around with your junk, go to the doc.
Mr 0bvious
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 2:36PM - in reply to kirkaz Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Pics?
the fatal b******
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 2:48PM - in reply to Mr 0bvious Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Mr 0bvious wrote:

Pics?

http://tinyurl.com/4ekqy65
skeeter bite
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 3:05PM - in reply to ashley madison Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

ashley madison wrote:
Did you mistake your penis as a pimple? If so, a doctor won't help size issues.

It could just be a 'skeeter bite. It's hard to tell the difference between pimples and bug bites, and tiny wieners.
tuffen up
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 4:29PM - in reply to skeeter bite Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Take to it with a needle.
Wisc runr
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 8:19PM - in reply to kirkaz Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Herpes. I have it (haven't had an outbreak in several years, though) and it started with one "pimple".

After the first pimple I had a real outbreak about one month later. That was painful and the sores were everywhere. 10 yrs later I barely have it anymore. Thank goodness because I am tired of condoms.
FranktheSnake
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 8:37PM - in reply to the fatal b****** Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

the fatal b****** wrote:

Mr 0bvious wrote:

Pics?

http://tinyurl.com/4ekqy65

My judgment told me not to click on this picture. I did anyway. I don't know whether to laugh or be afraid.
scrotey
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 9:06PM - in reply to FranktheSnake Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
don't pop it, they hurt more than regular pimples.
bobby e
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/14/2011 10:57PM - in reply to scrotey Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You developed the penis pimple because you walk around in dirty running shorts. You need to shower DIRECTLY after running. If I don't clean up like 30 mins or before after a run I start to see a pimple come in somewhere on my d*ck. It sucks. Doc says its normal and will go away in time. In the meantime you can put some alchohol on the area to make it go away faster.
666EnergyDrink
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/15/2011 7:08AM - in reply to bobby e Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's a sign of FSB!!! (FATAL SPERM BACKUP) Hurry!!!! Masturbate furiously for 2 hours and get rid of the dirty water.
Heimrich Himler
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/15/2011 10:41AM - in reply to 666EnergyDrink Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It is definitely Syphilis.

Hello crazy Hitler, here I come!
In Da Knowwww
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/15/2011 1:52PM - in reply to Wisc runr Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Wisc runr wrote:

Herpes. I have it (haven't had an outbreak in several years, though) and it started with one "pimple".

After the first pimple I had a real outbreak about one month later. That was painful and the sores were everywhere. 10 yrs later I barely have it anymore. Thank goodness because I am tired of condoms.

Do, you know you can still transmit Herpes even when you are asymptomatic? If you respect your partner I'd keep the condom on.
pop it dd
RE: I have a small pimple on my scrotum. should i see the doc? 3/16/2011 3:08AM - in reply to kirkaz Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Pop it pop it
Pages: | 1 | 2 |