ffatty
What do you do when you end up overeating at lunch? 2/28/2011 5:34PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
So I ended up overeating at lunch and ate way too much (granted I had run right before, but still) and would like to lose a few pounds for racing. What do you do when this happens? I'm planning on just eating a light dinner of some veggie soup or other veggies.

Is overeating at lunch better than overeating at dinner?
Mick Lovin
RE: What do you do when you end up overeating at lunch? 2/28/2011 5:52PM - in reply to ffatty Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
A simple question:
Do you start every verbal conversation with "so" ?
Then, why do it when you write?
It is annoying
finger in my throat
RE: What do you do when you end up overeating at lunch? 2/28/2011 5:55PM - in reply to ffatty Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

ffatty wrote:

So I ended up overeating at lunch and ate way too much (granted I had run right before, but still) and would like to lose a few pounds for racing. What do you do when this happens?

Something wrong with your gag reflex? If not, I'm not sure why you even need to ask this question. Just head to the bathroom and undo your overeating.
DUB C 1
RE: What do you do when you end up overeating at lunch? 2/28/2011 5:59PM - in reply to ffatty Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
i'm no expert but I've heard, "breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen, and dinner like a popper." from what I know it would be less bad to over-eat at lunch since you have more time to burn those calories than if it was at dinner
good lord
RE: What do you do when you end up overeating at lunch? 2/28/2011 6:11PM - in reply to DUB C 1 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Why does eating have to be such a mystery to some people? If you eat a huge lunch, then cut back at dinner.

Is that too difficult to understand?
finger in my throat
RE: What do you do when you end up overeating at lunch? 2/28/2011 6:12PM - in reply to DUB C 1 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

DUB C 1 wrote:

i'm no expert but I've heard, "breakfast like a king, lunch like a queen, and dinner like a popper."

I think they were probably saying "dinner like a pauper." That seems to make more sense.
john law
RE: What do you do when you end up overeating at lunch? 2/28/2011 6:17PM - in reply to finger in my throat Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
well, poppers do tend to be on the skinny side...
Surprise!
RE: What do you do when you end up overeating at lunch? 2/28/2011 6:29PM - in reply to ffatty Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
If I overeat at lunch, I get a cramp during my afternoon run.

If I overeat at lunch everyday, I get fat and stop running.
They call me brownpants McGee
RE: What do you do when you end up overeating at lunch? 2/28/2011 6:31PM - in reply to Surprise! Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
If I overeat at lunch, I poop myself during my afternoon run. I overeat at lunch every day. My team doesn't like me very much.