Pages: | 1 | 2 |
f* ck winter
when will this winter end? 2/1/2011 9:04PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
when will this f*cking winter of 2011 end?
tournier
RE: when will this winter end? 2/1/2011 9:08PM - in reply to f* ck winter Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's better than sweating buckets in summer.
Uhh RW!
RE: when will this winter end? 2/1/2011 9:13PM - in reply to tournier Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You know..every summer I can't wait for winter to come, and every winter I can't wait for summer to come.

=[
flaneur
RE: when will this winter end? 2/1/2011 9:47PM - in reply to f* ck winter Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

f* ck winter wrote:

By May 2011, you'll be in the clear. Of course the world will be ending in 2012 so live it up for the last 7 months of the year.
oh please
RE: when will this winter end? 2/1/2011 10:14PM - in reply to f* ck winter Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Winter is coming.
not a snow flake
RE: when will this winter end? 2/1/2011 10:24PM - in reply to tournier Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

tournier wrote:

It's better than sweating buckets in summer.

No way.

I just took a vacation to Miami, Fla from Ohio and loved sweating buckets in the 70/90% humidity weather!!

Of course I sweat buckets everyday on the treadmill. No way I am going outside to run in the cold. I raced all last winter and it was miserable.
SserPrun95
RE: when will this winter end? 2/1/2011 11:57PM - in reply to not a snow flake Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It was 63, sunny, and dry in TN on sunday. Today wasn't as nice but it was still in the 60's.
Wow There
RE: when will this winter end? 2/2/2011 12:12AM - in reply to SserPrun95 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
There's this thing called February yet.
unicyclemichael
RE: when will this winter end? 2/2/2011 8:15AM - in reply to Wow There Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
last week of Jan. is statistically the coldest, at least where I'm from. Want to escape winter? Move to a location 10 degrees warmer than your current one. You'll notice every one starts whining 10 degrees before you and then you'll realize its all mental. then you will grow balls.
balls.
themanontherun
RE: when will this winter end? 2/2/2011 8:18AM - in reply to oh please Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

oh please wrote:
Winter is coming.

I know who Jon Snow's mother is, do you?
Mr. Obvious
RE: when will this winter end? 2/2/2011 8:18AM - in reply to unicyclemichael Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The Groundhog did not see his shadow, so spring is just around the corner.
call me bi*ch
RE: when will this winter end? 2/2/2011 8:19AM - in reply to unicyclemichael Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I heart the winter. I don't need to share the roads and trails with pathetic wusses like yourself.
runn
RE: when will this winter end? 2/2/2011 8:25AM - in reply to Uhh RW! Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I'll take summer sweating over cold and ice anyday.
apostrophe crimes
RE: when will this winter end? 2/2/2011 8:35AM - in reply to f* ck winter Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
March 20th - spring equinox. not that hard
Early Spring!
RE: when will this winter end? 2/2/2011 8:44AM - in reply to f* ck winter Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
call me bi*ch
RE: when will this winter end? 2/2/2011 8:50AM - in reply to apostrophe crimes Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

apostrophe crimes wrote:

March 20th - spring equinox. not that hard

Have you ever heard of capital letters and punctuation, Mr. Apostrophe Crimes?
Board Reader
RE: when will this winter end? 2/2/2011 8:55AM - in reply to f* ck winter Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

f* ck winter wrote:

Learn how to cross c***ry ski and you will love winter - especially this winter!
Board Reader
RE: when will this winter end? 2/2/2011 8:57AM - in reply to f* ck winter Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

f* ck winter wrote:

Learn how to cross c***ry ski and you will love winter - especially this winter!
f*ck winter
RE: when will this winter end? 2/5/2011 3:05PM - in reply to Board Reader Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I know how to x-c ski, thank you, and it is fun, but have been sick for 4 weeks. I don't own x-c skis.

2 Rx of antibiotics and I'm just now starting to lose this bug I've had. I have 7-foot snow piles in my driveway in New England, 90 roofs in my region have collapsed and they're predicting two more storms next week. My Brother was ill, my dog was even sick and our Mother was in hospital but is finally out after a major scare.

Someone tell unicyclemichael that mine are probably bigger than his, too, speaking of b8lls.

HA!

I'm looking forward to cutting my lawn this year.

Thank you all very much.

(Winter of 2011 bites, when I was young I used to enjoy winter. Not anymore.)
carter
RE: when will this winter end? 2/5/2011 3:24PM - in reply to f*ck winter Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Quit with the crying chief. Get out on the skis, hit the treadmill, hit the pool fer crissakes - but refrain from bitching like a seven year old. And if you're sick and on antibiotics you might consider a couple down weeks to recover. Just sayin'.
Pages: | 1 | 2 |