No, he's not good so why are you so easily taken in?
When he can logically answer to why he ran Northville and was DQ'ed I would love to hear it.
1) Has the spin mister run Northville?
2) No one runs that race and randomly goes off the course, as why would they?
3) He is clearly there at the start, so what happened where he was all alone and then ended up off the course?
4) Why on a hot day would ANY runner wear a LONG SLEEVE BLACK shirt?
5) If so, why would they have a shirt underneath it?
6) He screwed up and wasn't smart enough to put water on it before allegedly exiting and re-entering.
7) If he ran that pace he would have NOT been near the end of the pack in a 10k race as he NEVER could have caught up. He would have been running close to 5 minute pace if not faster to finish where he did.
8) In addition he would have been spotted running with most of the same runners in and around that pace by those runners. He never was, not by one of them.
9) If innocent, which is impossible with video and photographic evidence, why did he not respond to the RD?
10) Who has a wardrobe change in a 10k race in the heat except maybe to throw off an old t-shirt...but then you'd be shirtless?????????????
11) The spin will be that he somehow wandered off the course and accidentally re-entered but forgot to tell the RD so his name would not be on the final results.
So then, with a track record like that, combined with a relay team that was allegedly DQ'ed, made up races, photos way back in the pack jogging on the shoulder and then somehow runs incredible negative splits but is seen by no one at such breakneck speeds, not being recorded at certain mats, almost always has his bid covered up (why?), etc........you call that the best damage control?