Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
PECO Ten
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 12:07PM - in reply to Dr. JJ Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
[quote]Dr. JJ wrote:

Timewise, what is the longest you have ever pissed? quote]

I'm glad you asked
One time my friend told me he'd peed for a minute, and I didn't believe him, I didn't think it was possible for the average human.
Then about a month and a half ago, I shattered my own record and hit 60 seconds. (I sped up my timing at the end, but it was probably AT LEAST 40 high or 50 low)
Matlock
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 12:17PM - in reply to PECO Ten Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
According to WikiAnswers:

"the world record for peeing is 508 seconds"

...and the record in distance: "14 ft 1 in by joey wallace of arizona"

... and the longest time without peeing:

"50 weeks
and then best name is firntdsddtt of the day and age of the tie was 12 and 13344 year old congrats!!"!
Medium Long Pee
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 1:07PM - in reply to Matlock Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
1:45.
Kafka
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 1:14PM - in reply to Dr. JJ Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
1:01, but tonight i try and break that by drinking a LOT of water and going to sleep.
random a hole
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 1:20PM - in reply to Kafka Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
If I have a splitter can I double my time?
Some Coked Up Brit
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 1:20PM - in reply to Kafka Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Anyone else read "Travels with My Aunt" by Graham Greene? There's a dude in that novel that times every single piss he takes and records them in a notebook.

I find that the longest piss of the day is always the first one in the morning.
RonnieColeman
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 4:12PM - in reply to PECO Ten Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Just over 2 minutes. But that's because my prostate is now the size of the average man's fist due to proonged steroid abuse.
cmon nowww
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 4:17PM - in reply to Dr. JJ Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
i've barely broken the 60 second barrier, and that was with SEVERE pain (although made up for by the near orgasm like relief afterwards). official clocking was 1:03 mid.
1:28
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 4:22PM - in reply to cmon nowww Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
1:28
katie holmes
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 4:28PM - in reply to 1:28 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
2:35
masters division needed
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 5:00PM - in reply to katie holmes Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
This is one sport desperately in need of a masters division, only with this one the masters division has to start at 50, not 40.

You think your 5K times get worse with age? Wait until you try to hit that 2:00 flow at 50!

It's like 15 seconds, wait two hours, 15 seconds, wait two hours, and so on.

Something to look forward to, guys.

And remind me not to come over to any of your houses for popcorn. I don't want to eat out of that bowl!
Arcane Denial
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 6:02PM - in reply to masters division needed Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
We used to hold peeing competitions on my HS cross team. IIRC my PR was 2:53, but I could have gone 3:10 on a good day.

The key is to minimize your flow; if you start blasting away, even with the fullest bladder, it will be difficult to best 1:00.
Jack Johnson
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 7:15PM - in reply to Arcane Denial Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
For the record my 74 was an all out blitz at 4 a.m....I would never slow it down on purpose. I'd estimate it was close to 56 ounces.
Laker
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 7:32PM - in reply to take a nosefiiking Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I pissed off a 1000 foot face of a mountain wall I was climbing.

Nothing but net. The southerly breeze helped to keep it from hitting the wall.

So a thousand feet.
long
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 7:51PM - in reply to Laker Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
3:02
my name's up in the locker room for it
i also have the record for longest poo
gatorade volume
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 9:12PM - in reply to long Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Longest pee is in the mid 2 minute region, but i have filled up two gatorade bottles while riding in a bus to a cross meet, and i still needed to go more but i was able to hold it till we got to the meet.
PECO ten
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 9:23PM - in reply to gatorade volume Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
it is not fair to hold back and let it come out slowly, that's not a true pee. You need to time it coming out naturally.
El Mastero
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 9:38PM - in reply to take a nosefiiking Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

take a nosefiiking wrote:

the great debate starts now
is it better to measure your piss by volume or by length of flow?
my longest urination was when I pissed off a 32nd story roof so I`d say 300 feet easy.

I pissed off Emory Peak in Big Bend after I ran up the trail.
Arunnertoo
RE: Longest urination? 7/14/2010 10:31PM - in reply to PECO ten Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

PECO ten wrote:

it is not fair to hold back and let it come out slowly, that's not a true pee. You need to time it coming out naturally.

Not neccesarily. The ability to control and slow the flow without the stream breaking would be an advantage if your main goal is to piss for the longest time.

If your goal was to fill a bottle the fastest, you would use a different stategy.

The discussion of the original post was about the time, not the volume, nor the combination of time/volume.
Pheromedical Shiamodo
RE: Longest urination? 7/15/2010 1:51AM - in reply to PECO ten Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

PECO ten wrote:

That's like saying your running PRs don't count if you tapered and peaked for a race.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |