anyone
How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/9/2010 7:08PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Just curious
hates joggers
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/9/2010 7:11PM - in reply to anyone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"i can't explain it. I just never really felt this way about someone before"
Mike Hunt is Grand
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/9/2010 7:14PM - in reply to anyone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You respond with the truth.
dirty qwerty
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/9/2010 7:14PM - in reply to anyone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I do this all the time. My girlfriend says "I love you" and I answer "why?". She then gets pissed off and quits saying it for a few hours.
jyjy
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/9/2010 7:43PM - in reply to anyone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"You always make me harder than anyone else I've ever been with."
Miller lite
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/9/2010 8:11PM - in reply to anyone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
We go out. I like what your doing here(said while touching her hair). I love all your teeth.
Miller lite
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/9/2010 8:16PM - in reply to Miller lite Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Mike Hunt is grand
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/9/2010 8:20PM - in reply to anyone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
Yep^
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/10/2010 10:56AM - in reply to anyone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You have a great ass and nice tits too. What else is there to love?
Percy Swisher
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/10/2010 11:00AM - in reply to Yep^ Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I like big butts and I cannot lie!!
howboutthis
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/10/2010 11:11AM - in reply to anyone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Why does it matter to you if I love you?
long way round
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/10/2010 11:12AM - in reply to anyone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You remind me of me mum.
tits McGee
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/10/2010 12:07PM - in reply to anyone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Wow There
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/10/2010 12:27PM - in reply to tits McGee Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You complete me!
Dascha
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/10/2010 1:02PM - in reply to Wow There Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
DocLove
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/10/2010 2:00PM - in reply to anyone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Because you don't ask too many questions
Miller lite
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/10/2010 10:13PM - in reply to tits McGee Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

tits McGee wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOEdrmRfg8g
Why are you posting a link that has already been posted?
YOUTUBE
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/10/2010 11:23PM - in reply to Miller lite Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Because I will sacrifice my life for you, even if it involves licking your ass after you crapped. OH YEAHHHHH.
RunnerZ
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/11/2010 3:10AM - in reply to anyone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I love you because you love me .....incase you are loved

I love you because I believe my feeling .....incase you are not sure someone love you!
stinky john
RE: How do you respond when someone asks you why you love them? 5/11/2010 4:56AM - in reply to anyone Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I love with my heart, not my intellect.