Greed
Road races with cash prizes 11/16/2009 12:42PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I am wondering if anyone knows of any road races around the country or preferably in the midwest with cash prizes. I am very poor and need to make some money to pay rent bills but don't have time to get a job. If anyone knows of races and would post them I would appreciate it.
northeast!
RE: Road races with cash prizes 11/16/2009 1:46PM - in reply to Greed Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
same question but preferably in the northeastern US...
I am fluent in three sections
RE: Road races with cash prizes 11/16/2009 1:53PM - in reply to northeast! Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Big prize dollars a couple of weeks ago at the NYC Marathon-did you enter and make any money?
I Dont Suck
RE: Road races with cash prizes 11/16/2009 1:55PM - in reply to Greed Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Greed wrote:

I am very poor and need to make some money to pay rent bills but don't have time to get a job.

Do you mind if I ask what you spend your time doing?
John SmaIIberries
RE: Road races with cash prizes 11/16/2009 2:48PM - in reply to Greed Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Sell your computer, give up your internet and phone service along with cable or satellite and you will have a litte extra cash

You are a tool, this is one of the worst troll attempts ever.
Dave the Dude
RE: Road races with cash prizes 11/16/2009 2:55PM - in reply to John SmaIIberries Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

John SmaIIberries wrote:

Sell your computer, give up your internet and phone service along with cable or satellite and you will have a litte extra cash

You are a tool, this is one of the worst troll attempts ever.

Good point. The money you spend getting there certainly will not offset what you make. Every scrub Kenyan that can run mid and low 14's that hops into as many money races as possible each weekend will be getting the cash you seek.

But you can still stock up on the post race eats, hope for a raffle prize, keep warm in your t-shirt, and then use your 3rd place age group trophy to whack said scrub Kenyans over the head in order to steal their $$ prizes.
Greed
RE: Road races with cash prizes 11/16/2009 7:33PM - in reply to John SmaIIberries Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I don't know what troll attempt means but I'm in grad school so I need my computer and my school also has free wireless which I am currently on. Everyone is so crabby and bitter on Letsrun it is too bad. I can run decently fast like 13:50 but not good enough to make any money from a sponsor so I was just looking if anyone knew of any races.
agent
RE: Road races with cash prizes 11/17/2009 9:26AM - in reply to Greed Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
95% on letsrun is negative.You need a agent with 13.50 you could win some $ in races.Some races offer Us money only.