TempeRnR
What's a DL Dude 9/4/2009 11:17AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I was out with my boyfriend last night and this girl tells me I need to watch out because he's a DL dude? I've never heard of this before and i couldn't find anything on Google about it either? He said he has no idea what it means and never heard it either. Does that mean he's cheating or something?
ManFromTheMitten
RE: What's a DL Dude 9/4/2009 11:23AM - in reply to TempeRnR Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
According to my Gay coworker, a DL dude is a guy who acts straight, but get bj's, and other sex from guys on the DL-- down low. I guess while still being seen as straight. I thought that meant he was bi? who knows.
Super Nintendo Chalmers
RE: What's a DL Dude 9/4/2009 11:26AM - in reply to TempeRnR Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It means he likes guys while claiming that he's straight. DL Dudes or Undercover Brothers are what they are commonly know as.

If that's the case, you need to have a conversation with him about that especially if you two are intimate.
Sure....
RE: What's a DL Dude 9/4/2009 11:28AM - in reply to ManFromTheMitten Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

ManFromTheMitten wrote:

According to my Gay coworker, a DL dude is a guy who acts straight, but get bj's, and other sex from guys on the DL-- down low. I guess while still being seen as straight. I thought that meant he was bi? who knows.

Yeah, according to your "gay coworker".

Basically take it from this video. Stomach the first 10 seconds of them dancing and then listen to their PSA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1HpenJKZuM
OblivousOblivion
RE: What's a DL Dude 9/4/2009 11:34AM - in reply to TempeRnR Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Reminds me of the time I went on a date w/ an asian girl who said she was a "t-girl". I just assumed it was some weird asian thing like the girls who wear bunny ears on their head or something. Needless to say I should've looked it up beforehand, because shortly thereafter I closed down my match account and will never do the online thing again.