not teh usual handle
shaved my legs. now what? 7/24/2009 8:11PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I shaved my legs recently. Well, not totally shaved, I just trimmed them a fair bit. Then last week I jumped in a mile and could only manage 4:47, even though I was able to run around 14:57.91 for 5000 less than three months ago. Any advice for me?
TPaine
RE: shaved my legs. now what? 7/24/2009 11:15PM - in reply to not teh usual handle Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Run faster.
No expert, but...
RE: shaved my legs. now what? 7/24/2009 11:58PM - in reply to not teh usual handle Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The leg hair holds all the mojo. Just don't do it again and you will be okay.
negro please
RE: shaved my legs. now what? 7/25/2009 12:37AM - in reply to No expert, but... Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Maybe its because you ran that 3 MONTHS AGO. You cant hold that fitness forever. Try shaving the rest of your leg hair and you'll run faster. Trust me it works.
luv2run
RE: shaved my legs. now what? 7/25/2009 9:12AM - in reply to negro please Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I think you need to shave all the hair off your body in order to see real aerodynamic gains. Get a good deal on Nair and go for it.
hehehe
RE: shaved my legs. now what? 7/25/2009 10:29AM - in reply to luv2run Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
your vagina
Ironical
RE: shaved my legs. now what? 7/25/2009 11:47AM - in reply to not teh usual handle Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

not teh usual handle wrote:

I shaved my legs recently. Any advice for me?

Start wearing sandels and find a big stiffy to stuff in your mouth.
filthy fifty
RE: shaved my legs. now what? 7/25/2009 2:32PM - in reply to not teh usual handle Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
As any girl could tell, shaving legs your legs is a prelude to having sex with a guy. Have fun!