Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
The Vindicator
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 1:39PM - in reply to DickGregory Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
The better question is who is her agent? How about a guy implicated as a 'consultant' (along with Charlie Francis) in the BALCO case who happens to be married to (and coached) a former 100m world champ also implicated as one of the BALCO athletes...allegedly.
trollism
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 1:41PM - in reply to The Vindicator Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I'm happy as long as she still beats the 'clean' Jamaicans.
ray1
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 1:43PM - in reply to epo pope Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
When I saw Carmelita Jeter run earlier in the season I thought she was blatantly on drugs. Open your eyes and look at the change in her body!

Now after watching her run 10.67 for the 100m into a 0.3m/s headwind, beating the olympic and world champion by >0.2 sec I think the IAAF will not be able to ignore her and will improve it's efforts to catch her.

Most great sprinters, even if they end up doping later on, show something special as a junior or at the very least in their early twenty's. Flo-Jo was a world class runner running around 10.90 seconds pre 1988. The drugs improved her to 10.61 to become the best in history (The 10.49 was definately wind aided).

Jeter has improved her muscles and times way too much at her age. She has found a way to go from being outside the top 50 fastest women in history at 10.97 last year to the 3rd fastest woman of all time (and Marion Jones required drugs and altitude to beat that time).

The extent of her cheating will become even more apparent if she runs the 200m - 21.50 no problem!

Let's say it again from 10.97 to 10.67! SHE IS A DRUG CHEAT
cool
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 1:44PM - in reply to The Vindicator Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
She has been peaked for over 5 months,WTF...that is unheard of. She is suspect to me.
justbigbones
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 1:45PM - in reply to Jaycee Are Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
My impression when I was her in Eugene was that was an unnatural amount of muscle mass for one off-season. She had the deep voice, and she over-compensated with lots of make-up - like Flojo.

At the starting line today, it appeared she'd lost alot of bulk since June. I bet she is even bigger again in a few months.
piedmontcat
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 2:29PM - in reply to justbigbones Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Obviously our doping system is as broken as our healthcare system. So instead of continuing to waive the white flag, hoping Jeter and the likes will get caught, I'll offer another suggestion.

I hope Jeter reads LRC, as I'm offering a quick, oft-proved way of avoiding accountability for PED usage: retire quickly (like yesterday!!), disappear for about 6 months, and go interview for a NCAA coaching position somewhere. You will probably get hired instantly. Folks will never know what you did and you'll walk away with a VERY respectable 10.6 PR and multiple US/international gold medals. Remember, you have to make it seem authentic: gain weight, stop using the PED, and begin looking normal again and be a model for the rest of the young ladies who'd like to follow in your footsteps.
antonio pettigrews
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 2:38PM - in reply to piedmontcat Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Your little plan didn't work so well for me, did it?
what I think
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 2:46PM - in reply to ray1 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

ray1 wrote:

When I saw Carmelita Jeter run earlier in the season I thought she was blatantly on drugs. Open your eyes and look at the change in her body!

Me too, I called it on a thread a few weeks ago, she is the most obvious drugs cheat of the year, maybe of the last decade.

So much for the Jamaican women. None of them have run that fast or improved that much at such a late stage in their careers. The move to John Smith has meant the move onto drugs.
Intergalactic
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 4:06PM - in reply to Intergalactic Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Intergalactic wrote:

Jeter seems quite doped to me. I mean, I'd never heard of her before this year, and now she is running insanely fast, and her muscles are just ridiculous. 10.83 + ridiculously ripped at age 29 = doped.

Looks like I called it... not that I'm really trying to brag because it was so obvious to anyone with a functioning frontal lobe.

Oh so sorry to those esteemed students of the sport who knew who she was before this year, but obviously she took a big step up in importance thanks to her ridiculously strong (minus worlds) season this year.
Alice Gore
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 4:59PM - in reply to Intergalactic Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I demand a gender test!
LameGuest1
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 5:04PM - in reply to The Vindicator Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
*****Pity on the dangerous haters fustrated at their own inferiority and inadequacy.*****
whiteisright
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 6:02PM - in reply to Garfunk Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Can someone tell me why this thread is at 50 something posts but the thread about ritz, kara goucher, symmonds and wheating got pulled after about 6 posts? Just curious why it is okay to drag certain peoples names through the mud but not others in the views of the mods.
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 6:38PM - in reply to whiteisright Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Because this is an obvious case of doping. Dramatic improvements at a mature stage of her career. Its very similar to Michelle Smith De Bruin's stunning improvements late in her career and well we all know how that ended up....
piedmontcat
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 6:51PM - in reply to antonio pettigrews Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

antonio pettigrews wrote:

Your little plan didn't work so well for me, did it?

Exactly:)
lady dada
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 7:48PM - in reply to piedmontcat Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
apart from shirley ann fraser, all the chicks in todays 100m look way too manly...there are some new drugs that are undetected right now....kerron stewart needs to have her gender tested.
Jaycee Are
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 8:12PM - in reply to lady dada Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
You have to think Kelli White and Victor Conte believe she is on drugs. They should know, as they are cheaters themselves.
Rush Limberdick
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 8:57PM - in reply to The Vindicator Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Don't you think it is strange that you cannot find a picture of Jeter before 2007?

And the only picture from Cal State is basically a thumbnail.
Mrr82
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 9:06PM - in reply to Smifson Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Smifson wrote: No amount of PEDs is going to improve someone from 12 sec 100 to under 11 sec and last for 4 years without some side effects. Its gotta be natural, PED's in a sprinter only really last a couple of years at most before they wear off. Jeter has gone on 4 years now and doesn't appear to be slowing down.

Have you always been this stupid?
jrun
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 9:20PM - in reply to Jaycee Are Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Jaycee Are wrote:

Jeter totally reminds me of Kelli White. Acne, deep voice, and domination. Kelli White caught muscle injuries in 2003 just as Carmelita Jeter did as U.S. champs. I want to say White ran 10.84w at the adidas meet that year with a wrap on her leg. White went on to win worlds at 100 and 200m. Jeter should have won this year but she ran terrible technically. Her words on the iaaf site were simply "I got left in the blocks."

I agree.
Intergalactic
RE: Is Carmelita Jeter clean? (born 24 November 1979) 9/13/2009 9:26PM - in reply to Jaycee Are Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Jaycee Are wrote:

You have to think Kelli White and Victor Conte believe she is on drugs. They should know, as they are cheaters themselves.

Wait, so they should know if she's a doper, and you think that Kelli and Victor believe she is a doper, and therefore she is a doper? Why don't you just say she's a doper?
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |