Pages: | 1 | 2 |
attack the hill
Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/16/2009 9:31PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
from Pre-race jitters twitter

Breaking News: Jeremy Wariner announces a reunion with long time coach Clyde Hart. PRJ exclusive video interview coming soon!
Merritt
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/16/2009 9:41PM - in reply to attack the hill Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
is this a joke?
he's still not catching up to me...owww
nevermine
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/16/2009 9:44PM - in reply to attack the hill Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
sure, JH runs a 2:03 800
gdhjdjzsaqafd
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/16/2009 9:50PM - in reply to attack the hill Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
hi kevin liao.
USAupAllnight
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/16/2009 10:14PM - in reply to attack the hill Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
ManFromTheMitten
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/16/2009 10:19PM - in reply to attack the hill Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
WOW...look out world. sub 43's coming soon. Great move Jeremy!!!
43.10 next year
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/16/2009 11:44PM - in reply to ManFromTheMitten Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

ManFromTheMitten wrote:

WOW...look out world. sub 43's coming soon. Great move Jeremy!!!

Well, he'll get back to being consistent one would think.

Merritt's going to have to up the roid dosages. His physique has already changed a lot the last three years or so, it's going to be interesting how much more he's going to change while everyone insists he's clean.
peepitude
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/17/2009 7:28AM - in reply to attack the hill Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
A year too late...
webby
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/17/2009 12:52PM - in reply to attack the hill Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Wow. It didn't take long for Wariner to come around to the prevailing view on that one. Good to see that they worked out a very uncomfortable situation at this point, with class and decorum.

Hart will have god-like status if he gets Wariner under the WR now.
sunday satch
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/17/2009 2:48PM - in reply to webby Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
my take - Hart needs the bucks and came down on his salary. JUST A sATCH guess , no inside info.
impressed
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/17/2009 6:52PM - in reply to sunday satch Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
That's definitely a, "sATCH guess"! If you knew anything of Hart you would realize how funny your statement was.
Scooby Doo
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/18/2009 9:56AM - in reply to impressed Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2vvOPsiVdU

even funnier when you listen to the words
satch the black dude
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/18/2009 2:34PM - in reply to impressed Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
is my guess correct? Is it funny because it dumb or right on?
Moes Tavern
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/18/2009 2:58PM - in reply to satch the black dude Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

satch the black dude wrote:

is my guess correct? Is it funny because it dumb or right on?

Clyde does not need the money. He and his wife are quite a successful duo. He's a Baylor/Waco icon. I'm glad JW has gone back because at that level it showed how being 99.6% ready just ain't enough.
I never bought the age argument because Clyde's dad lived to be 100. Hart will be around long enough to coach my son who is almost 3, assuming he inherits my wife's talent and not mine.
satch the black dude
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/18/2009 3:11PM - in reply to Moes Tavern Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
EVERY one wants more money. What is their new financial deal?If your son is white, train him to play soccer - chance as a 400 man -remote at best-
Moes Tavern
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/18/2009 4:07PM - in reply to satch the black dude Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Actually he's half.
never won the big one
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/18/2009 4:54PM - in reply to Moes Tavern Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Jeremy Warnier never won a bigXII outdoor 400m championship, how weird is that?
Moes Tavern
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/18/2009 5:05PM - in reply to never won the big one Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

never won the big one wrote:

Jeremy Warnier never won a bigXII outdoor 400m championship, how weird is that?

Neither did Michael (actually the SWC), but I think his career turned out alright.
LMAO
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/18/2009 11:34PM - in reply to Moes Tavern Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Moes Tavern wrote:

Actually he's half.

Thats like calling Mo Green half.

Of course there is something somewhere in them from a few generations back. Hell, half of all blacks have white in them, and something like 1/10th of all whites have black in them...so...

But JW is very white, his momma and his dadda looked pretty white.
Scooby Doo
RE: Wariner reunited with Clyde Hart 5/19/2009 12:11AM - in reply to LMAO Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

LMAO wrote:

Moes Tavern wrote:

Actually he's half.

Thats like calling Mo Green half.

Of course there is something somewhere in them from a few generations back. Hell, half of all blacks have white in them, and something like 1/10th of all whites have black in them...so...

But JW is very white, his momma and his dadda looked pretty white.

I know "Moe" and he's talking about HIS son is half.
Pages: | 1 | 2 |