really annoying
My UVULA hangs all the way down to my tongue! 2/17/2009 1:47PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I've recently gotten sick and am still sick. For some reason, my uvula has swollen and hangs all the way down to my tongue. It's annoying as f***. Is there any way to get it back down to size other than just waiting it out?
Jogger to be
RE: My UVULA hangs all the way down to my tongue! 2/17/2009 2:19PM - in reply to really annoying Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Been there, had that. I tried Ibprophen and motrin. Helped with the swelling some. Otherwise, just time.
formerly present
RE: My UVULA hangs all the way down to my tongue! 2/17/2009 2:27PM - in reply to really annoying Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I suppose you could try gargling ice-cold water...
Gregory House, MD
RE: My UVULA hangs all the way down to my tongue! 2/17/2009 3:37PM - in reply to really annoying Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
you're snoring too much. if you're sick and have blocked nasal passages you breathe through your mouth and the constant flapping around of your uvula has caused it to swell. sleep on your face tonight.
Dr Krevorkian
RE: My UVULA hangs all the way down to my tongue! 2/17/2009 3:44PM - in reply to Gregory House, MD Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Get a pair of wire cutters, snip the excess tissue and you'll be good to go.
studmuffin
RE: My UVULA hangs all the way down to my tongue! 2/17/2009 4:45PM - in reply to Dr Krevorkian Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
On the plus side, at least you can touch your uvula with your tongue without making a retarded face. Silver linings, friend, silver linings...
gargle
RE: My UVULA hangs all the way down to my tongue! 2/17/2009 7:11PM - in reply to really annoying Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Gargle with SALT water many times. I had the same thing happen about a month ago. I gagged myself several times due to the problem.
tung
RE: My UVULA hangs all the way down to my tongue! 2/17/2009 8:33PM - in reply to really annoying Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Does your gal tongue your uvula? Fok, that is hot!!!
sweet
RE: My UVULA hangs all the way down to my tongue! 2/17/2009 9:25PM - in reply to tung Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
my vulva hangs all the way down to my knees! lick it good with your uvulary tongue.