Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |
money sackless
How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 7:25PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I have normal length hair, similar to "Face" from the A-Team.
How much should I pay for a haircut?
Is $30 too much?
John Edwards
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 7:28PM - in reply to money sackless Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
$700 give or take $100.
my cousin cuts my hair
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 7:42PM - in reply to money sackless Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
And should you tip if you think the haircut is overpriced?
Mulletmr
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 7:46PM - in reply to my cousin cuts my hair Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
1 1/2 Jasaris .
Mulletmr
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 7:46PM - in reply to my cousin cuts my hair Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
1 1/2 Jasaris .
Mulletmr
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 7:47PM - in reply to my cousin cuts my hair Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
1 1/2 Jasaris .
oh silly
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 7:50PM - in reply to money sackless Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

money sackless wrote:

Is $30 too much?

Buy some good clippers. Never pay for a haircut again.
Terps-i-core
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 7:55PM - in reply to money sackless Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
$30 is too much. $10 with tip is the lower end of the average range ($20 the upper end). Unless you're getting a fancy prima donna cut with frosted tips.
J.R.
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 7:56PM - in reply to oh silly Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I've always cut my own hair.
pooman
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 8:05PM - in reply to money sackless Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Should cost $12-15 before the tip. Throw them another $3-4 if is decent.
money sackless
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 8:06PM - in reply to oh silly Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

oh silly wrote:
Buy some good clippers.

I'm not talking about ball hair.
sterling rathsack
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 8:09PM - in reply to money sackless Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Face from the A team. Really? That's what you came up with...Can you come up with someone who has some name recognition from the last 15 years?
money sackless
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 8:12PM - in reply to sterling rathsack Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

sterling rathsack wrote:

Face from the A team. Really? That's what you came up with...Can you come up with someone who has some name recognition from the last 15 years?

Well, that's what my hair looks like.
I can't help it if you were born 15 years ago.
And by the way, the A-Team is timeless you jive turkey!
Jogger to be
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 8:21PM - in reply to oh silly Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

oh silly wrote:

money sackless wrote:

Is $30 too much?

Buy some good clippers. Never pay for a haircut again.

Same here. Those $30 clippers two years ago, now cost about $.25 per cut. Do it yourself and get it nice and racing short.

Or about $15-$20 at a "HairCuttery".
$8-$10
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 9:03PM - in reply to money sackless Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
+ $3 tip
not that rich
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 9:10PM - in reply to $8-$10 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

$8-$10 wrote:

+ $3 tip

That would be a 37% tip! Screw that!
Silly MC
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/23/2009 10:11PM - in reply to not that rich Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I used to pay about 10 dollars, but I now cut my own hair with clippers. It's shorter than it used to be, but it looks better and saves me some money, so it's a win-win.
No way
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/24/2009 12:28AM - in reply to Silly MC Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I've gone to the same barber my whole life. I can't believe the guy is still cutting hair. It costs $10 though
please dont squeeze the garmin
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/24/2009 1:24AM - in reply to money sackless Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Thirty bucks is about right, if you live in actual civilization and care to get laid now and again. Much less and you're a crude barbarian; much more and you're some kind of fop.

It's what I pay, and most guys on this board would agree it's well worth that just to have the lovely Naho run her fingers through their hair. Hell, half the younger guys on this board would jizz in their pants. Real good haircut too.

I think you must be trolling: a dude with excellent hair like "Face" already knows he's got exactly nothing to learn from his brethren on this board.
No way
RE: How much should a man's haircut cost? 1/24/2009 3:16AM - in reply to please dont squeeze the garmin Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Go to a barber like a man, not some metro hair salon

please dont squeeze the garmin wrote:

Thirty bucks is about right, if you live in actual civilization and care to get laid now and again. Much less and you're a crude barbarian; much more and you're some kind of fop.

It's what I pay, and most guys on this board would agree it's well worth that just to have the lovely Naho run her fingers through their hair. Hell, half the younger guys on this board would jizz in their pants. Real good haircut too.

I think you must be trolling: a dude with excellent hair like "Face" already knows he's got exactly nothing to learn from his brethren on this board.
Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |
You Can't Go Wrong Buying Garmin 210/220 or 610/620 from LRC's Partner Amazon
Last Year's
Model

This Year's
Model

Last Year
Top of Line

This Year
Top of Line